Rainout? Rumor has it that UF vs LSU is cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Even with a rain out, I'm sure Mac will claim we played great and he was pleased with the team's performance at his post-game presser.

I heard current staff found some old certificates from Addazzio's desk that each player can have for grading out a champion.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
:eek3:

al142016_late.png

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I did, go back and reread :lol:
You did a good job. And yet, it was not as accurate a portrayal as you might think. An accurate representation of Coach Mac would have about FOUR MORE "and yet" statements in that single paragraph.

But it was good effort. Just need more consistency. There's a life lesson in there. Just up to you to decide what you take from it. But you'll learn, you'll grow, you'll get better. I'll tell you what... you're a really great guy. Just super happy you're on our team. No dead fish stink on you at all. Overall effort was good and worthy of an ice cream sandwich and belly rub.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like the popular theory is UGA/SC gets moved to Sunday. Columbia and vicinity will start filling up today and tonight with evacuees. They'll all head back home last Saturday and Sunday.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GrahamHall_: #Gators will announce an update for status of Florida-LSU by 5 p.m.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The noon kickoff is a problem. Maybe move it to 7 pm. That way people have time to make the trip without the roads being whacked out from evacuees.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
You did a good job. And yet, it was not as accurate a portrayal as you might think. An accurate representation of Coach Mac would have about FOUR MORE "and yet" statements in that single paragraph.

But it was good effort. Just need more consistency. There's a life lesson in there. Just up to you to decide what you take from it. But you'll learn, you'll grow, you'll get better. I'll tell you what... you're a really great guy. Just super happy you're on our team. No dead fish stink on you at all. Overall effort was good and worthy of an ice cream sandwich and belly rub.
Well played sir :highfive:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The noon kickoff is a problem. Maybe move it to 7 pm.
Screw that. Cancel it. Cops and fire will be tied up and heading to the coast. Highways packed. Stores empty, trucks rushing supplies. Not to mention if the hurrican changes course and spins an hour west it will be a deadon hit. Probably the discussion is over it being at LSU if anything.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Please just announce already..everyone here SWEARS this game is getting moved to BR...please NO

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Play it Sunday. If SC/UGA gets moved to Sunday as well, have an SEC football doubleheader go head to head with the NFL on one of the ESPN Networks.

If the game gets moved to Baton Rouge, then we should host the game next year as compensation.

Last edited:

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Play it Sunday. If SC/UGA gets moved to Sunday as well, have an SEC football doubleheader go head to head with the NFL on one of the ESPN Networks.

If the game gets moved to Baton Rouge, then we should host the game next year as compensation.

That would never happen. But ask LSU to play in Alabama 3 years in a row and see how their attitude changes..

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Just heard that "The SEC" is trying to force us to move the game to Baton Rouge. Mac is fighting for it to stay in G-ville and move the game time back later but the SEC isn't wanting to hear that sh*t. They are wanting to keep the game at 12 so it doesn't interrupt the precious TV schedule. I hate those mfers in Birmingham!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Zach tweeted that there's a very low chance Florida moves the game to BR.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Moving the game to Baton Rouge would be a logistical nightmare at this point. No way that happens.

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
Moving the game to Baton Rouge would be a logistical nightmare at this point. No way that happens.

I agree. With the potential cancellation or movement of the South Carolina and Georgia game, that frees up the 7:30 spot. I'm hoping we get that slot and that seems logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb