Rams/Saints no-call

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The city was covered in people in Saints gear...Even in church!!!

Except maybe Green Bay, name a fan base this loyal? And you know...No Riots, No cars burned, No looting...

The reason so many fans were upset was this 2018 Team was special and 20 of them are Free Agents. Even Brees commented on how this team was different.

N.O. made their statement but y'all dont get it. Life goes on...Laissez le bon temps rouler!

We are used to it.... We're New Orleans
It’s not that we don’t get it...it’s that we don’t care about the Saints. No one does outside of that fishbowl called Nawlins.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The game was boring and I fell asleep at halftime, but at least I didn’t have to watch “Beaches” with the wife like Nola. :lol:
The gay Mexican sequel to that movie, "Sons of Beaches" was even worse.

Last edited:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The city was covered in people in Saints gear...Even in church!!!

Except maybe Green Bay, name a fan base this loyal? And you know...No Riots, No cars burned, No looting...

The reason so many fans were upset was this 2018 Team was special and 20 of them are Free Agents. Even Brees commented on how this team was different.

N.O. made their statement but y'all dont get it. Life goes on...Laissez le bon temps rouler!

We are used to it.... We're New Orleans

I know right? The numbers of shootings & visitor assaults even declined by a couple yesterday.........

:lol:

Dude, there’s billboards up on 610 with messages to the refs...... nobody is over it & life hasn’t gone on. There’s weeping & gnashing of teeth still going on....

It truly ok though, Mardi Gras season is upon you & this pain will pass!

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
The game was boring and I fell asleep at halftime, but at least I didn’t have to watch “Beaches” with the wife like Nola. :lol:
How many Super Bowls haven't been boring? The one with the last minute intrrception at the goal line and......

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
It’s not that we don’t get it...it’s that we don’t care about the Saints. No one does outside of that fishbowl called Nawlins.

And yet you care about the Sport? So, you accept poor officiating and an inept Commissioner who I think just got an extension?

We have owners that can move out of a town just for money…forget loyalty. We will see the screams if the Jags move to a major market?

A multi-Billion Dollar Team Owner can demand new stadiums and hold fans hostage?

You have thugs playing QB at TB but the NFL suspends N.O. Coach for a year?

If poor quality does not bother you, what does?

This is EXACTLY why we get the Politicians we have.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And yet you care about the Sport? So, you accept poor officiating and an inept Commissioner who I think just got an extension?

We have owners that can move out of a town just for money…forget loyalty. We will see the screams if the Jags move to a major market?

A multi-Billion Dollar Team Owner can demand new stadiums and hold fans hostage?

You have thugs playing QB at TB but the NFL suspends N.O. Coach for a year?

If poor quality does not bother you, what does?

This is EXACTLY why we get the Politicians we have.
I really thought Saint tears would have more of a Cajun flavor. :lol:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Biggest Troll Job, Patriots doing exactly what Sean Payton should have done with less than two minutes left and the Rams having a couple of timeouts.. ran the damn ball killing the clock before field goal instead of putting it in the air twice.

Last edited:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm worried that nolagator is going to run out of tissue.

At the end of the day, it's just a game, a game!

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I'm worried that nolagator is going to run out of tissue.

At the end of the day, it's just a game, a game!

I use my sleeve.

30f1d5c1378f55bce9ce262418d51375--football-season-football-team.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator