Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I suck at picking bowl games.
Chris Farley Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Not a post about bowl games per se but a good place as any to rant about Amazon Prime having a series about Deion Sanders called "Coach Prime." When I saw that on my TV screen I nearly spit up my adult beverage. Seriously? Amazon has a series about this narcissistic jack ass? How in holy hell does THIS GUY rank a TV series? Off the top of my head I can name TWENTY sports figures that deserve attention like this instead of that media whore. Number one being Oregon State's DB Alex Austin and his Overcoming Adversity Scholarship fund. This is a story that needs to be told. Not one of a self serving and self absorbed egotist. I'm in a state of disbelief on how this loud mouthed jerk landed him this gig.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I'm gonna go out on a limb at this point and say we had the absolute worst bowl performance of anyone.
No question, our performance was the worst of the bowl season so far. It was actually somewhat unfair to Oregon State. They deserved a better bowl and better opponent. It's almost hard to fathom how far we have fallen. We are literally in the bottom of the SEC East now having fallen behind the Dwags obviously, but also UT, UK, and even USC. Our peers are Mizzou and Vandy now, and we lost to both of them over the last couple years. Roster building looks to be in progress, but we are crawling up from the bottom.

Last edited:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not a post about bowl games per se but a good place as any to rant about Amazon Prime having a series about Deion Sanders called "Coach Prime." When I saw that on my TV screen I nearly spit up my adult beverage. Seriously? Amazon has a series about this narcissistic jack ass? How in holy hell does THIS GUY rank a TV series? Off the top of my head I can name TWENTY sports figures that deserve attention like this instead of that media whore. Number one being Oregon State's DB Alex Austin and his Overcoming Adversity Scholarship fund. This is a story that needs to be told. Not one of a self serving and self absorbed egotist. I'm in a state of disbelief on how this loud mouthed jerk landed him this gig.

Why does everyone call Deion Sanders by a fictitious name?
Can we call him coach lying a$$hole?
If so would he want to be called Coach Lying or Coach A$$hole?

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Lot of cracker qb’s with wheels, unicorns? Watching the bowl games just reinforces how utterly (udderly if you are a cracker) bad we were. Passing, scheme and tackling oh my.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator