Random, Mostly Talented, Music Videos Part III

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
It's like everyone in Dagestan.

That's pretty cool stuff. Neat how they all probably grow up wanting to dance like that and it breeds friendly competition. Just imagine, though, one boy growing up around them, named Juhamadeedibop, and he feels different. Like he doesn't think he'd be good at spinning about and flailing his arms all while covering his leather clogs with owl snot and becoming a twirling dervish. Perhaps Juhamadeedibop says to his Mother, Mafleelaphalel, "I want to play Fortnite."

And that's why you've never heard of Juhamadeedibop.
:exactly:

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is a snappy little toetapper. Mayall's voice ain't something you want to listen to for long but his gang is all over it.
That's Mick Taylor on the first slide. I don't recognize the wide load playing the other slide but he don't back up to nobody.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
This is a snappy little toetapper. Mayall's voice ain't something you want to listen to for long but his gang is all over it.
That's Mick Taylor on the first slide. I don't recognize the wide load playing the other slide but he don't back up to nobody.

Does anyone else find it amusing that all the legendary British musicians absolutely love authentic American blues music.
It had such a huge impact on almost ALL of them.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@Gatordiddy
“The strange thing was we had gone to what I considered to be the home of the blues, but they’d never heard of most of them, and I couldn’t believe it — ‘Big Bill who?’ ” Mr. Lee recalled in a 2003 interview with Classic Rock magazine. “We were recycling American music and they were calling it the English sound.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.