Random, mostly talented, music videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thought it would be fun to have a place to post music, rather than a bunch of different threads throughout the Lounge. A spin off the gif/post padding thread but this is for talented music performers, at least if you think they are. Many times I see talented musicians posted on here and then go back looking for other posted many moons ago. Thought this would make it easier.

Enjoy, have fun and contribute.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I'm sure y'all are familiar with this guy... seems like he's the king of cover songs.
He's good though...

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
One of my favorites from Gillian Welch and her boyfriend Dave Rawlings with some Old Crow Medicine Show guys.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
You can skip to about the 2 minute mark to miss most of his shenanigans.

I hit the 2:00 mark and i'm thinking... this guy's got his lower E string on the bottom... this is odd.
Oh wait... there it is.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

All of the Beach Boy's songbook is on YouTube also.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not the same flavor, but a couple of youtube musicians/groups I enjoy. Not covers. These are originals by these guys.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not the same flavor, but a couple of youtube musicians/groups I enjoy. Not covers. These are originals by these guys.

So I'm going to sound really old and stupid for asking... but are these somewhat related to Math Rock?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I've never heard of Math Rock. It's just music to me, featuring some fantastic guitar playing.

Yeah - I may be off a bit on the Math Rock genre.

But... those vids you posted kind of remind me of these guys (with vocals similar IMO to Geddy Lee)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.