Random, sometimes funny, gif and post padding thread #4

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
I actually did not notice that until you said it, but that is what we do to our own on this site!

Treebeard

Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
85067619_10157746093867367_9112880266543628288_o.jpg

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Daduq?!

So many questions.
So little time.

I get that this owner, obviously a doosh (ie bimmer owner), left Jack in the car unattended and Jack did the right thing by schitting on the drivers seat but why does Jack look stuck (they're very smart and should be able to get out) and what is that silver, retractable pole? It's too long to be a security device.

Treebeard

Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
I think the joke is that that is supposed to be a selfie stick.

"Look what I did!"
Daduq?!

So many questions.
So little time.

I get that this owner, obviously a doosh (ie bimmer owner), left Jack in the car unattended and Jack did the right thing by schitting on the drivers seat but why does Jack look stuck (they're very smart and should be able to get out) and what is that silver, retractable pole? It's too long to be a security device.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Daduq?!

So many questions.
So little time.

:facepalm:

Firstly, driving a BMW does not automatically make you a “doosh”.

Secondly, if you can’t see that the dog has a shat-eating grin on his face as he takes a selfie beside his surprise treat for his master with his selfie stick then you need to get out more often.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

Secondly, if you can’t see that the dog has a shat-eating grin on his face as he takes a selfie beside his surprise treat for his master with his selfie stick then you need to get out more often.
Bimmer owners =
:triggered:

Evidently, I need to also start buying Jack Russels because all the breeds I've ever owned showed no ability to use either a selfie stick or any type of camera. Plus, no opposable thumb? Come on man!

So I apologize for not understanding the joke. Probably also related to the fact that I don't take, or understand the taking of, selfies.

Now that I get it, that Jack Russel is a doosh for doing that.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

I wouldn't put much stock in what a guy with a Pontiac as his avatar has to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator