Read This On An FSU Message Board

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wrote my best research papers stoned. Hit most of my PR's ripped. Its helped me quite a bit.
Well, I guess one could consider amassing the world's best collection of shemale photos as a successful career.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I've known a lot of pot heads. I've never met one who was disciplined or a worker. Not one.

I've known a lot of lazy people. Not a single one of them are disciplined or a worker. Not one. What's your point? I promise, there are lot more that you know that you don't know or don't suspect ...

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
I've known a lot of pot heads. I've never met one who was disciplined or a worker. Not one.

This comes down to a person's definition of pothead.. To some a pothead is anyone who has ever hit a joint.. To others it's a person who can't get through a day without it.. I would agree with the latter..

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There are functional potheads, the same as functional alcoholics. Functional in both categories is in the minority, but it does occur.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
If everyone is quite done thoroughly expressing their opinion on that fine line between recreational use and addiction...

I’d like to point out the importance of the poster’s implication that laziness and apathy has settled into the big top culture. If true, this is great news for Gators and a good reason to stock up on popcorn. Should be entertaining...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The CDC's purpose is to inform the public of agents and behavior that put persons at risk (like behavior that has the highest risk for AIDS, etc)

Center for Disease Control has gathered the validity-controlled research tests and published warnings:

What You Need to Know About
Marijuana Use and Driving
Fast Facts •

After alcohol, marijuana
is the drug most often linked
to drugged driving.
Because driving is such a common activity, it’s easy to
forget how you really must stay alert to stay safe. While
it may seem like your body goes on automatic when
accelerating or changing lanes, your brain is actually
in an altered state.

Drugs and alcohol interfere with the brain’s ability to
function properly. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is
the main active ingredient in marijuana, affects areas of
the brain that control your body’s movements, balance,
coordination, memory, and judgment.
1-3
How does marijuana affect driving?
Driving while impaired by any substance, including
marijuana, is dangerous. Marijuana, like alcohol,
negatively affects a number of skills required for
safe driving.

Marijuana can slow your reaction time and ability
to make decisions.
1-3, 7-9

Marijuana use can impair coordination, distort
perception, and lead to memory loss and difficulty
in problem-solving.
1-3, 7-9

The risk of impaired driving associated with marijuana
in combination with alcohol appears to be greater than
that for either by itself.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you've ever in your life drank alcohol or popped an opiod pain pill and got behind the wheel to drive, STFU about weed smokers. You're tossing rocks in a glass house. THC impaired driving isn't even close to the same level of impairment of those two. It's well documented if you care to look at the real stats that include the fact that THCA is what's found in the bloodstream for WEEKS after smoking, yet the person isn't impaired by the THC at the time. They still count it as a THC incident... It's complete BS.
:bsflag:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If you've ever in your life drank alcohol or popped an opiod pain pill and got behind the wheel to drive, STFU about weed smokers. You're tossing rocks in a glass house. THC impaired driving isn't even close to the same level of impairment of those two. It's well documented if you care to look at the real stats that include the fact that THCA is what's found in the bloodstream for WEEKS after smoking, yet the person isn't impaired by the THC at the time. They still count it as a THC incident... It's complete BS.
:bsflag:

3736697.gif

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
There are many benefits with THC use for athletes. The stigma that only cheech and chongs use it is far from the truth. At the risk of this turning into a political issue, it really should just be legalized so we can really direct our law enforcement time and $ at more important issues. With that said, I am not advocating that our universities pump the players with THC as part of the program ... its college ... they will get enough as is ...

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
THC impaired driving isn't even close to the same level of impairment of those two.

That would depend on how much you smoke and how much you drank? Besides that, being impaired is being impaired. If I offered you a tray of brownies and told you I only mixed a little **** in them I doubt you would be comforted by the fact I kept the **** to a minimum.

The CDC's purpose is to inform the public of agents and behavior that put persons at risk (like behavior that has the highest risk for AIDS, etc)

Center for Disease Control has gathered the validity-controlled research tests and published warnings:

What the report fails to mention is the increased danger legalized weed is creating in Taco Bell drive-thrus. :grin:

Now back to our mocking of FSU.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to ask you all to put down your bongs for a minute, turn off your Grateful Dead or Snoop Dog and think about what that guy who posted on that site just did to that kid on FSU's team who he supposedly got the insider info from. He gave out such detailed information about the guy that even people educated at, and working for, FSU will have enough working brain cells to figure out who it is. I'm sure that will get that walk on kid the scholarship he was hoping for. What a jackass.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It is almost impossible to imagine Rog not being a pothead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.