Really? Criminal?

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
I think the problem lies with the training staff. They obviously didn't properly evaluate the extent of the injury Since Zaire came back after only one play they did the evaluation in less than one minute. This is the same training staff that allowed LDR to play against Arky last year even though he couldn't throw the ball.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
When did stupidity become criminal and if true, why are we not all incarcerated?
I agree that people say stupid things. I doubt the police are going to show up and arrest anybody, Augusta.

Hell, I think Nord and Nuss taking pay from UF should be considered grand theft, and they should be hauled away in handcuffs.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I agree that people say stupid things. I doubt the police are going to show up and arrest anybody, Augusta.

Hell, I think Nord and Nuss taking pay from UF should be considered grand theft, and they should be hauled away in handcuffs.
Although I should be concerned about the police for other things, I'm more concerned about the modified behaviors of others due to their fear of ignorant masses coming with their digital pitchforks. I see it too much already and it does not seem to be losing steam or changing direction.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nuss with another timely misdirection.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Although I should be concerned about the police for other things, I'm more concerned about the modified behaviors of others due to their fear of ignorant masses coming with their digital pitchforks. I see it too much already and it does not seem to be losing steam or changing direction.
No and it ain't gonna. Best to learn to ignore it.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I know i was furious about it and if you ask me he either has a meniscal tear or a ruptured ACL. Should not have gone back in the game, but no one is at the helm right now with this team and Shannon is just waiting for the curtain to fall

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Shannon’s just happy to be there. No fire on his face. Looks like he’s just waiting to hand out orange slices at halftime.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No and it ain't gonna. Best to learn to ignore it.
Ah...that is the problem....you can't ignore it, otherwise it will fester. Look and see all the sores and their subsequent over reactions.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I did wonder why we did not use our wildcat QBs at all. I heard that they thought he was good and probably he lied about his condition. I bet he is done for the season and since all the other QBs are also injured we are wildcat for second string.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Clearly what they're talking about is the crime of "hiring" these losers. Not their failure to properly diagnose a player on the sidelines begging to go back in.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That is why NOBODY from this feces pile of a coaching staff stays. We don't need any faux 'continuity for recruits' bull****.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I think the problem lies with the training staff. They obviously didn't properly evaluate the extent of the injury Since Zaire came back after only one play they did the evaluation in less than one minute. This is the same training staff that allowed LDR to play against Arky last year even though he couldn't throw the ball.

No the problem lies as it almost always does with these guys telling the training staff and the coach, "I'm ok. I can play. Let go back in." Playing time in big time college football is incredibly scarce. No one who does not have an established job is going to admit they are injured unless it is on the training staff can clearly detect. And keep in mind the training staff likely does not have MRI on the sideline.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Just like LDR shouldn't have tried to play injured neither should have Zaire. The player bears responsibility for their actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.