Recruiting - 83.7% of the time it works every time

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
It’s a joke. It’s a play on an Anchorman quote.
I believe that when I made the suggestion it was still recruiting was all that mattered. I assumed that the suggestion was accepted and modified for humor, but I do appreciate the help. I no longer keep up with modern entertainment and don't know these inside jokes. I did get the humor in the new title, but didn't know where it was from. Anyway, thanks, I appreciate the help with this although I appreciate twitter help even more.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I believe that when I made the suggestion it was still recruiting was all that mattered. I assumed that the suggestion was accepted and modified for humor, but I do appreciate the help. I no longer keep up with modern entertainment and don't know these inside jokes. I did get the humor in the new title, but didn't know where it was from. Anyway, thanks, I appreciate the help with this although I appreciate twitter help even more.
It’s hard for me to imagine that you’re not a complete blast at parties.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We are hosting a dinner party this very evening. There will even be wine served!!!
75d58ce321a2b8.gif

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
#EngineerParties

Sounds like fun.
You make a point, but I remember the graduate school physics parties at UF very fondly -- we requisitioned quarts of ethyl alcohol "to clean an electron multiplier" which was about the size of my thumb. Mixed it with cheap soda and had a blast. I am sure you rich kids would have turned your nose up at our mixed drinks, but then we didn't invite rich kids (umm, maybe some girls who liked to slum). Probably still owe you tax payers for consuming University property

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You make a point, but I remember the graduate school physics parties at UF very fondly --
Oh yeah. I loved those smart maff girls that you engineers didnt know how to service. Had two on the floor at my apt building. One ended up being a vet though, not an engineer.

Fun times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator