Recruiting Recruiting Poll

Where does UF end up in recruiting?

• Total voters

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Go ask Miss St how it is when you have to develop the talent. You get 1-2 good seasons every 4-5 years. You need 5-4* players to win titles. Look at your last 10 champions all were filled with 4-5* talent. That's a fact. Tell me the last time a team won by taking 30+ 3* or worse players in 2 cycles I'll wait. Mac has been pathetic in recruiting. He's taken more 3* players in 2 years than Urban almost took his whole time at UF and how many cycles was that?

He's a bum that will never win us anything. We're about to take an even further step behind every elite team because of his recruiting.

Considering he just led us to a 10 win season with a terrible overall roster, I wouldn't say that

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Considering he just led us to a 10 win season with a terrible overall roster, I wouldn't say that
Come on man don't give me that crap. Yes we won 10 games but our opponents overall record was 69-78 only 23 teams had an easier schedule by the end of the season. We had a losing record against teams with winning records and got embarrassed by the 3 best teams we played. We played 7 teams that didn't even make a bowl game. I'm not trying to take away from the 10 wins but it's not like we won 10 games with the 10 ranked sos it ended up ranking 103rd meaning we played a crap ton of sorry teams and we almost lost to a few of them in the process

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I remember seeing Ohio State and some others with real good records some years back with a whole lot of 3 stars but I think almost all recent SEC Champions have had real good classes prior to the championship.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
...Tell me the last time a team won by taking 30+ 3* or worse players in 2 cycles I'll wait. Mac has been pathetic in recruiting. He's taken more 3* players in 2 years than Urban almost took his whole time at UF and how many cycles was that?

He's a bum that will never win us anything. We're about to take an even further step behind every elite team because of his recruiting.

Pretty sure GatorKev = TRex

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
Crete, just who the hell are you to besmirch our tried, true and beloved Ham Sammich?! Stick to the program son...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

With all the b!tching going on I'm not sure people have even bothered to click on this link.

- Four 4*s
- Two 3*s
- ONE bad ass, space eating, 330 lb JUCO DL

That ain't bad. At that rate, a class of 22 -24 would be "something like" sixteen 4 *s, six 3*s, two JUCOS

Hopefully we'll snag a couple 5*s in there if we have a good season. I do believe we'll sign at least 22 with early departures and transfers by seasons end. Call me s pumper if you want but based on rivals rankings (in terms of star rankings) I don't see why people are so down on this class?.?. We have fewer recruits right now, but after taking so many 3*s so early last year I'd think you'd be happy about taking a slower more methodical approach.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
With all the b!tching going on I'm not sure people have even bothered to click on this link.

- Four 4*s
- Two 3*s
- ONE bad ass, space eating, 330 lb JUCO DL

That ain't bad. At that rate, a class of 22 -24 would be "something like" sixteen 4 *s, six 3*s, two JUCOS

Hopefully we'll snag a couple 5*s in there if we have a good season. I do believe we'll sign at least 22 with early departures and transfers by seasons end. Call me s pumper if you want but based on rivals rankings (in terms of star rankings) I don't see why people are so down on this class?.?. We have fewer recruits right now, but after taking so many 3*s so early last year I'd think you'd be happy about taking a slower more methodical approach.
54423400.jpg

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure I'm not. How about a bet? I've never been that down on Mac, ever. Ox, can tell just from our IP's alone.

Bet? Name it.

Why would I bet if you just guaranteed its not you? You might be a negative SOB but I've never taken you to be a liar. If you say it's not, ok.

Agreed... That he took it one step further than you on his Mac comment. But everything else sounded just like you. Seemed like maybe a alias that was created so there'd be an agreeing voice with yours on the board. No offense intended.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Dont you know? At this point in June we should have 8-10 five stars committed already. We are florida afterall....

Honest question, and it is a yes or no one at that...

Do you think that we should be better than 39th(wait we just went down to 40th behind powerhouse Central Michigan) in recruiting rankings at the present moment?

Yes or no? I don't want a diatribe just a simple yes or no.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Honest question, and it is a yes or no one at that...

Do you think that we should be better than 39th(wait we just went down to 40th behind powerhouse Central Michigan) in recruiting rankings at the present moment?

Yes or no? I don't want a diatribe just a simple yes or no.

No not really. We lost to Ga Southern and had offenses ranked in the 100s. Our new coach performed a miracle with freshman linemen and a QB that couldnt do squat. No, we dont automatically deserve top rated recruits.....yet...but I honestly believe our staff is working very hard to turn it around and will be successful.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
Come on man don't give me that crap. Yes we won 10 games but our opponents overall record was 69-78 only 23 teams had an easier schedule by the end of the season. We had a losing record against teams with winning records and got embarrassed by the 3 best teams we played. We played 7 teams that didn't even make a bowl game. I'm not trying to take away from the 10 wins but it's not like we won 10 games with the 10 ranked sos it ended up ranking 103rd meaning we played a crap ton of sorry teams and we almost lost to a few of them in the process
Creepy Kev is that u???

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
No not really. We lost to Ga Southern and had offenses ranked in the 100s. Our new coach performed a miracle with freshman linemen and a QB that couldnt do squat. No, we dont automatically deserve top rated recruits.....yet...but I honestly believe our staff is working very hard to turn it around and will be successful.

You don't think we should be better than 40th? That's crap and you know it. Behind Central and Western Michigan? We're not better than them? This is the crap I am talking about. As a pumper you can't admit to yourself....even in the slightest that maybe just maybe Mac and Co aren't pulling their weight in recruiting. Is that possible? Holy ****s.

If you truly believe that we can't do better than this I feel sorry for you. Your bar has been ****ed by Chump. Sorry...so sorry.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
You don't think we should be better than 40th? That's crap and you know it. Behind Central and Western Michigan? We're not better than them? This is the crap I am talking about. As a pumper you can't admit to yourself....even in the slightest that maybe just maybe Mac and Co aren't pulling their weight in recruiting. Is that possible? Holy ****s.

If you truly believe that we can't do better than this I feel sorry for you. Your bar has been ****ed by Chump. Sorry...so sorry.

Your gonna end up looking like an idiot. That wont be anything new.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There's only one Trex ... ox won't allow it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator