Reggie Wayne to Denver?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
They better land him. Peyton Manning's TE just signed with the Jaguars of all teams. With the exception of the money and possibly living on the coast, I have no clue why anyone would want to play for Jacksonville.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n189417 said:
They better land him. Peyton Manning's TE just signed with the Jaguars of all teams. With the exception of the money and possibly living on the coast, I have no clue why anyone would want to play for Jacksonville.

You mentioned the main reason money. Jags have a lot of money under the cap. Maybe players are seeing them as a team on the upswing. Weak division, young quarterback with promise, and a building young team that is stripping the dead weight.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n189420 said:
You mentioned the main reason money. Jags have a lot of money under the cap. Maybe players are seeing them as a team on the upswing. Weak division, young quarterback with promise, and a building young team that is stripping the dead weight.

Yep. Jags are actually making some decent moves these past few years. They just need to start winning games now or this upswing will die out quickly.

Dec 10, 2014
Jags have the most money under the cap to spend, a promising quarterback, and the best young WR trio (yes trio) in the NFL. (They also have nothing to lose with giving Justin Blackmon another shot). Jacksonville also has the third pick in the draft and early picks in all the subsequent rounds. The organization is already targeting Fowler to be the field general on defense for the next ten years. Get on board with Jacksonville now. You won't regret it. I see a 7-8 win season next year and then playoffs for foreseeable future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator