Removed 9-11 Posts

pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015
Looks like the Democrats in the Senate didn't learn any lessons from 9/11. Just yesterday, they took action to ensure that US funds released to Iran will make the United States the biggest source of funds for Iran's state-supported terrorism, already number 1. And Iran has also been green-lighted to develop nuclear weapons.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
pilot-in-fla;n276137 said:
Looks like the Democrats in the Senate didn't learn any lessons from 9/11. Just yesterday, they took action to ensure that US funds released to Iran will make the United States the biggest source of funds for Iran's state-supported terrorism, already number 1. And Iran has also been green-lighted to develop nuclear weapons.
Let's not respect those that died on 9-11 and those that still suffer, no let's make political comments. You are a complete hack!
Start another thread if you want to post this shiit.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n276178 said:
Let's not respect those that died on 9-11 and those that still suffer, no let's make political comments. You are a complete hack!

:owned:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n276188 said:
Well mentioning bad decisions that could result in very bad things is not really being disrespectful imo. Never forget.
Like I said, he can do it elsewhere.

pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015
URGatorBait;n276178 said:

How dare I level a political criticism of our great leader and his lackey pals in the Senate in the political forum.

The Democrats in the Senate haven't learned from 9/11 -- I see nothing wrong in pointing it out.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
pilot-in-fla;n276218 said:
How dare I level a political criticism of our great leader and his lackey pals in the Senate in the political forum.

The Democrats in the Senate haven't learned from 9/11 -- I see nothing wrong in pointing it out.
You are dense. I started this thread for the memory of those that died on that day, and those that still struggle because of it.
This was not to be political, but alas, you can't ever help yourself.

I guess you showing a little respect was just too much to ask.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n276221 said:
You are dense. I started this thread for the memory of those that died on that day, and those that still struggle because of it.

:ban2:

pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015
URGatorBait;n276221 said:

I am sorry that making a political post in the political forum has been confusing to people and has raised a lot of questions.

But I do believe that showing respect for those who lost their lives includes being responsible with the nation's security for those who have a role in that effort.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
pilot-in-fla;n276364 said:
I am sorry that making a political post in the political forum has been confusing to people and has raised a lot of questions.

But I do believe that showing respect for those who lost their lives includes being responsible with the nation's security for those who have a role in that effort.
Yeah, and I guess doing it in another thread would just be so gosh darn difficult to accomplish.

At this point you're just being defensive, use some common sense there hoss.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n276377 said:
Yeah, and I guess doing it in another thread would just be so gosh darn difficult to accomplish.

At this point you're just being defensive, use some common sense there hoss.

Hey URG. Pull the trigger.

pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015
To be honest, when I saw some of the comments on the 9/11 anniversary on TV this morning, I was thinking how ironic it would have been had the Senate surrender to Iran happened today instead of yesterday.

pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015
URGatorBait;n276413 said:
Post another political statement in this thread again, and you can enjoy the next week off, how does that sound?

I see -- throwing your weight around, eh?

pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015
URGatorBait;n276421 said:

LOL -- I see how it works. You could care less about the series of bizarre insults posted on here that most any other moderator would step in and put a stop to but when someone annoys you by making a political comment (in the political forum, no less) that is accurate and appropriate in a thread you started, you're ready to swing the hammer.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
pilot-in-fla;n276589 said:
LOL -- I see how it works. You could care less about the series of bizarre insults posted on here that most any other moderator would step in and put a stop to but when someone annoys you by making a political comment (in the political forum, no less) that is accurate and appropriate in a thread you started, you're ready to swing the hammer.
You really are a complete moron. I said THIS thread. But apparently you're too stupid to understand that. Now you're getting a vacation for good measure. Enjoy your time off :byebye:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator