Renovations to Bull Gator Deck & Zone Highlight New Tickets Option for Fans

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The UAA is high, charging $500 for one game?

Opportunity Awaits: Renovations to Bull Gator Deck & Zone Highlight New Tickets Option for Fans

UF_Bull_Gator_Deck_Interior_Rendering_71.jpg

Opportunity Awaits: Renovations to Bull Gator Deck & Zone Highlight New Tickets Option for Fans - Florida Gators

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- The University Athletic Association continues to be committed to providing unique opportunities to all fans who want to attend a game inside Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. With that said, tickets are now available for purchase in the Bull Gator Deck (second) & Zone (seventh) in the suite levels for all fans.

Gator Nation can purchase single game tickets in a sports bar themed environment.

The renovation of the Zone features new flooring, lighting, televisions, drink rails, Shuffleboard tables, and Xbox stations. Overall, there will be nine new televisions (65" & 55") and each Xbox will be equipped with two controllers and Madden NFL 20 installed. Fans can purchase tickets that include an all-inclusive experience (food, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks included) for any game this fall.

Single game ticket prices for the Zone range from $450 (UT Martin, Tennessee, Towson, Vanderbilt) to $500 (Auburn, FSU). Also, fans can get a group (10 or more) rate of $375 (UT Martin, Tennessee, Towson, Vanderbilt) or $400 (Auburn, FSU). Meanwhile, fans can purchase season tickets in this area for $380 apiece with a $3,000 per seat contribution.

image_handler.aspx

Meanwhile, the renovation of the Deck has added an additional 32 new loge box seats and 12 new club seats. These will be located in the current ADA section and associated center ramps. With new flooring, televisions, drink rails and spacious club furniture, the Gators Ticket Office is selling only season tickets in this location at the aforementioned prices above.

Ticket holders will enter through a private entrance in the West Premium Lobby to access the suites.

Fans are reminded that general season tickets, mini-plan options and single-game tickets are on sale now.

The quickest and most efficient way to order any or all types of tickets is to go online by visiting "My Account" under the Gators Ticket Office tab on FloridaGators.com. Fans may also call the Gators Ticket Office at (352) 375-4683 or visit the Ticket Office on the west side of Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Follow the Gator Ticket Office on twitter at @GatorsTix for all the latest information on Gator tickets.

Feedback
As fans experience issues, positive or negatives, the UAA encourages you to email [email protected] with those thoughts.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Funny how the UAA wants fans to empty their wallets to them, but they can't be bothered to do the same for football. How are those facilities coming along? Break ground yet? :waiting:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
$500 per ticket? Holy cow.

I can get tickets directly behind the Lightning bench for $200.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Based on the drawings they are underselling this. Marketing pitch should be:

“Florida Gators’ boosters and fans can experience real Gators’ locker room atmoaphere by spending several hours in a C- level upgrade complete with authentic locker room matching floor tiles and drop ceiling squares”

Fine print: we didn’t even paint these walls, instead using stickers, along with old furniture removed from the Reitz Union cafeteria.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, for $500 it better come w/ strippers and blow!
Bulls dont care about ticket price.

At least they are doing something,maybe not for the commoner riff raff or the hired help players, but it is something.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I had the privilege of attending two functions at the TD Terrace and Champions Club back in 2017. And I'll say this. It's beautiful and was great to experience. And I would recommend anyone to experience it if ever given the opportunity.

But for gameday, give me a seat in the sun(first half) where I can sweat with the masses while taking in the sights and sounds of football, along with the varying aromas of popcorn, mustard, something randomly burning and ponchos that are mildewed having not been opened in a year. That's the way to watch a game in the Swamp.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I had the privilege of attending two functions at the TD Terrace and Champions Club back in 2017. And I'll say this. It's beautiful and was great to experience. And I would recommend anyone to experience it if ever given the opportunity.

But for gameday, give me a seat in the sun(first half) where I can sweat with the masses while taking in the sights and sounds of football, along with the varying aromas of popcorn, mustard, something randomly burning and ponchos that are mildewed having not been opened in a year. That's the way to watch a game in the Swamp.

During the Zook years, when I was still living in Florida, I sat in the Champions Club at least 5 times for less than $50 every time. There were so many tickets for sale during the Zook era people would often give them away - and the Champions Club was always under $100. We used to buy (or get for free) an extra ticket so we could leave at halftime and get beers in the cooler at the car.

The experience was not like being down in Gen-Pop, that's for sure. I was sitting about 5 seats away from Gale Lemerand the day the named North-South Drive "Gale Lemerand Drive"!

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Time to fire the marketing department. Based on those pics I can find nicer digs at one of our newly renovated convenience stores.

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017

When we lived in Pensacola back in the mid 90's my next door neighbor who attended both TN and Vandy medical school begged me for some tickets. Great guy so I hooked him up and he paid for the hotel. It was the Alex Brown night and the one memory he took out of the game was the noise and suffering humidity.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We're in love with drop down ceilings.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m doing it...I’ve always dreamed of playing Madden on an Xbox at a Gators football game!

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I watched a couple of games from a luxury box several years ago and I feel the way you do.
I felt like I wasn't really in attendance because you don't experience much of the game atmosphere.
If I never sit in one again, I am okay with it.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
During the Zook years, when I was still living in Florida, I sat in the Champions Club at least 5 times for less than $50 every time. There were so many tickets for sale during the Zook era people would often give them away - and the Champions Club was always under $100. We used to buy (or get for free) an extra ticket so we could leave at halftime and get beers in the cooler at the car.

The experience was not like being down in Gen-Pop, that's for sure. I was sitting about 5 seats away from Gale Lemerand the day the named North-South Drive "Gale Lemerand Drive"!
This sounds an awful lot like pining for the Zook years:grin:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously tho... could management be more cheap or tacky? Our facilities for the players and the fans... even the big money ones are about as pathetic as any P5 school's Ive ever seen. The hampton inn lobby i eat breakfast in every month has nicer furniture than that.

:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.