Replacing Grantham

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
So pistolwhipping cupcakes/weaker teams like we're supposed to is bad? Gotcha. And if they scored you'd be on a higher soapbox lol. Ok, quick question for ya, since youre saying we're so talented. Who in our front 7 will be drafted in the 1st round? I'll wait
I didnt say we didnt have talent, I said a FACT that we dont have ELITE talent like the teams we lost to. Is it really that hard for you to grasp this concept?

I swear, Zuniga was out today, we didnt allow a td and held them to like 3/13 or something on 3rd down and you guys STILL find a way bitch.

Dan's not firing Todd, so settle in and support the team you claim to be a fan of.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's pretty painful to hear @Daryl try to understand football.

Grantham can make pretty much anyone a "household name" by letting them line up 4-6 yards wide, completely giving up run defense, in a sprinters stance and rush the QB. That doesn't mean shyt for the next level. Or even this level in most defenses. It's one of the many reasons we are garbage vs the run.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So pistolwhipping cupcakes/weaker teams
We just scored 20 points vs a cupcake. We didn't pistolwhip shyt.

Mizzu has been a total shytshow and scored no more than 21 points in the last three games before us.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
VH3 basically quit on the team and Callaway was on the weed.. AGAIN. No way you can keep those.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017

Grantham can make pretty much anyone a "household name" by letting them line up 4-6 yards wide, completely giving up run defense, in a sprinters stance and rush the QB. That doesn't mean shyt for the next level. Or even this level in most defenses. It's one of the many reasons we are garbage vs the run.
Other than our guys getting steamrolled at the POA??

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We just scored 20 points vs a cupcake. We didn't pistolwhip shyt.

Mizzu has been a total shytshow and scored no more than 7 points in each of the last four games.

You're better than this. That was without their starting QB. He played today, and we held them to 2 field goals. With him at QB before his injury, they were averaging 40 PPG.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're better than this. That was without their starting QB. He played today, and we held them to 2 field goals. With him at QB before his injury, they were averaging 40 PPG.
:doh:

Moral victories bro.

Order that LIfe Champion tshirt now. Supplies are limited.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
No, he's not.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

A household name that can't even stick on a practice squad:lol: this some funny shcit

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not blaming the players, theyre doing the best they can but its not enough against better players. So stop with the moral high ground bs.

Todd made Polite -another 3 star Mac Special- look like a fkn stud last year. He's already on his 3rd NFL teams practice squad.

Polite was a huge recruit from South Florida. Highly under rated. We were fighting hard with was Miami for his pledge up to signing day. If I recall correctly Alabama came on late for him as well.

Was known as raw but with an incredible motor and large frame.

I will say that what he has done with Ancrum and Zuniga has been impressive. I never expected any of those guys to be anywhere as good as they have been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb