Replacing Grantham

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So pistolwhipping cupcakes/weaker teams like we're supposed to is bad? Gotcha. And if they scored you'd be on a higher soapbox lol. Ok, quick question for ya, since youre saying we're so talented. Who in our front 7 will be drafted in the 1st round? I'll wait
I didnt say we didnt have talent, I said a FACT that we dont have ELITE talent like the teams we lost to. Is it really that hard for you to grasp this concept?

I swear, Zuniga was out today, we didnt allow a td and held them to like 3/13 or something on 3rd down and you guys STILL find a way *****.

Dan's not firing Todd, so settle in and support the team you claim to be a fan of.

The Missouri offense hasn’t scored a touchdown in like 9 or 10 quarters! I think they’ve scored like 30 points in the last 4 games? Combined!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Scoring 23 against anyone is not pistol whipping them. Scoring 23 against misery is pathetic. Vandy freaking beat them for God's sakes.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
At least we beat them this year. That hasn’t been a guarantee.
I'm not taking away the win. But beating them should never be a question. They were a bottom feeder in the big 12, and are awful here. The fact we struggle with them says all that needs to be said. I'm happy for the win but making comments like we boat raced them or something is pathetic.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Scoring 23 against anyone is not pistol whipping them. Scoring 23 against misery is pathetic. Vandy freaking beat them for God's sakes.

In order to make your point, let's completely ignore the fact that that was without KB and before KB got hurt they were averaging 40ppg. KB was back for this game, and they were at home where they were 5-0 on the season. We held them to 6 at home, with KB. I know, I know, it doesn't fit the narrative that we suck.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
In order to make your point, let's completely ignore the fact that that was without KB and before KB got hurt they were averaging 40ppg. KB was back for this game, and they were at home where they were 5-0 on the season. We held them to 6 at home, with KB. I know, I know, it doesn't fit the narrative that we suck.
this discussion was about whether or not we "pistol whipped" them. Not about anything else, so go ahead and state your position.

Oh, and when they lost to freaking Wyoming, your boy KB was in the game...

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
this discussion was about whether or not we "pistol whipped" them. Not about anything else, so go ahead and state your position.

Oh, and when they lost to freaking Wyoming, your boy KB was in the game...

They were still averaging 40ppg until he got hurt. And their defense is one of the top ranked passing defenses in the country. We still managed to put up 23 on them in their house with no running game. I'll concede that isn't pistol whipping them, but it's still pretty darn good. We didn't go there and lay a huge egg either.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Just to add...they were missing one of, if not their top receiving threat. Or at least that's what the commentators kept going back to throughout the game of "wait until Johnson (or whatever his name is) gets back"

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
The most fun thing about that game was listening to that weasel-dik announcer trying to make Mizzou out to be some kinda juggernaut that the Gators were lucky to be hanging with. He kept it up all game while the kitties weren't getting past the 50 and punting enough to bring rain.

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018
Missouri

Obviously we have problems. But our score at their house is comparable to the score they had at UGA. All in all a solid if not spectacular win. Early game road favorite and all that jazz (ask SOS about Mississippi State some time), plus our history at Missouri isn’t stellar. I’ll take it & it isn’t a moral victory. We put them down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.