Restoration videos

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Not sure if this will be interesting to anyone, but I can watch these videos for hours. The skills, time, and patience this man must have is crazy. With a bit of fear, tagging @oxrageous because I honestly think you would like this. Though I assume you already know about him. The dude actually rebuilds the individual speaker coils.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, he's one of the best. Millions of subscribers I think.

I still have 16 videos up, for anyone who wants to see them.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Don't tell king bovine but I actually enjoy his vids. They're typically straight to the point and without unnecessary music/sound.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Not sure if this will be interesting to anyone, but I can watch these videos for hours. The skills, time, and patience this man must have is crazy. With a bit of fear, tagging @oxrageous because I honestly think you would like this. Though I assume you already know about him. The dude actually rebuilds the individual speaker coils.

As a little kid, I had a shortwave radio that was a zillion years old (had been in my dad's family) and the headset that I used for it looked EXACTLY like these, and I mean EXACTLY. I loved that radio with all the vacuum tubes 'n schit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb