RIP Frozen Gator - see you on the other side

Kirby

Sep 25, 2017
All, I was friends with Bill and attended the memorial service in Collinsville this past weekend. All of the accolades discussed in this thread were accurate. He was a great man and lived an exemplary life. He was a diehard Gator through and through. Although I never confirmed it with him, I assumed his “Frozen Gator “ user name was tribute to growing up in Frostproof. I will definitely miss swapping texts with him during football and basketball games going forward. He always had a unique perspective. RIP

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
All, I was friends with Bill and attended the memorial service in Collinsville this past weekend. All of the accolades discussed in this thread were accurate. He was a great man and lived an exemplary life. He was a diehard Gator through and through. Although I never confirmed it with him, I assumed his “Frozen Gator “ user name was tribute to growing up in Frostproof. I will definitely miss swapping texts with him during football and basketball games going forward. He always had a unique perspective. RIP
Any way you could share the link to this thread with his family?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.