RIP Frozen Gator - see you on the other side

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Frozen was a tremendous poster and a very wise individual. From the sound of it he was an even better man with a great family. RIP big man . Thanks for sharing Ox .

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Sad news for sure. Thanks for letting us know, Ox.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
RIP Gator brother.

I see his mother was a Rucks, that is well known name in the FL dairy industry.

My Son showed dairy cattle and knew some of the Rucks clan.
Funny thing is he still chats with a lot of those he competed against, but few if any school friends. His last year of 4H and FFA showing was 2006

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have friends from Frostproof and I mentioned the news to them last night and they were very surprised and sad.

Frozen’s family is very well known and liked by the entire community.

Such a shame

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Sad news indeed. Always seemed like a very likable poster and was fun to joke around with. Doesn’t surprise me to see him having a long marriage. Good dude that appears to have done it right across the board. Sorry to hear for the family. Will be missed here as well.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
RIP Frozen ~ May his absence produce joyful and thankful reminders that enrich and prolong his legacy.

Another tough loss of a friend I never met ~ A heartfelt tip of the hat for Frozen, Rog and Cooter

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
I wasn't going to post for a while longer, but Frozen seemed to be a thoughtful guy, I enjoyed his posts and I felt like I need to show some respect. It is obvious from the board's kind words he was just a good person and I wish I had known him better. My thoughts and prayers to his devoted wife of 50 years, his kids and grandkids and all his loved ones and friends who will surely miss him.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Damn. That really sucks. Dude was always a damn fine poster and well liked. Hurts to lose a good one.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He fought the good fight, he finished the race, he kept the faith.

May his memory be eternal.

Alex.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
With so many posters here it is easy to miss someone's presence. Although there are a few "in-person" relationships here, most of us have never met. Still the passing of a regular is a sad note, and worthy of taking a moment to remember. RIP

Thanks Ox for looking into this and passing on the news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.