RIP our hopes, Law is alive

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
There's no way he can stay away! None! Zippie! He'll be back....

I'm with you, remember in this awesome thread, when he created a new profile just to continue commenting. Not sure why it's in solitary and not hall of fame.

Edit: Can anyone link the thread that lead to the above thread.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Law is the Bill Paxton of gatorchatter. You don't realize how much you've loved his work over the years until he's gone.
game-over-man-game-over.jpg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Law is the Bill Paxton of gatorchatter. You don't realize how much you've loved his work over the years until he's gone.

You realize as soon as he comes back, he's going to immediately turn that into a "sinking Titanic" reference, right?

Thanks a lot.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
He's just gone to a Smash the Smurfs convention because he still hasn't gotten over Demps and Rainey. He'll be back rejuvenated.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
For some reason Law had it in his head that we were going to smash UM by 30 plus points. He had stated this dozens of times dating all the way back to spring. Not sure why as he usually has a pretty realistic if not even pessimistic outlook on this team over the last half dozen years or more.

I'm no Mullen or Franks hater by any means however both have proven to be methodical plodders capable of getting the job done without putting up pinball type point totals...I don't see us being much different than last year. We will plod along until midway through the 3rd quarter of most games and beat the teams who lack firepower and possibly lose to the teams who do....It is what it is BUT it's at least better than where we were.

Donk just longs for those SOS/Meyer type 1st half blowouts and IMO hasn't adjusted to where we are and will likely be under Mullen.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
For some reason Law had it in his head that we were going to smash UM by 30 plus points. He had stated this dozens of times dating all the way back to spring. Not sure why as he usually has a pretty realistic if not even pessimistic outlook on this team over the last half dozen years or more.

I'm no Mullen or Franks hater by any means however both have proven to be methodical plodders capable of getting the job done without putting up pinball type point totals...I don't see us being much different than last year. We will plod along until midway through the 3rd quarter of most games and beat the teams who lack firepower and possibly lose to the teams who do....It is what it is BUT it's at least better than where we were.

Donk just longs for those SOS/Meyer type 1st half blowouts and IMO hasn't adjusted to where we are and will likely be under Mullen.
People like you are just thrilled to come in 3rd in the SEC East.*

*Just filling in for the absent Law here.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hear Sheldon's vacationing in Cincinnati and getting primed for next weekend's critical showdown with UT Martin.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We should probably open another sub-forum, Gatorchatter Anonymous , where members can discuss withdrawals, how they plan on coping with not logging on, discuss a game plan moving forward in life if they are able to abandon their addiction here, a place to tell how they really feel about the team, the admin, etc without being afraid of open up, and other members can go in there and give them support (or schit) to let them know we are all gator and here for each other

GatorShattered ?

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
People like you are just thrilled to come in 3rd in the SEC East.*

*Just filling in for the absent Law here.
I gave this a like but somehow it's missing the swonkiness phrasing and bite. Good first effort though.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I never loved his work. He is a classic whiner and I hate whiners.
Be clear here he's talking about Bill Paxton in Aliens, not law. My father loved/loves the Donkey.

Swonkey was on full display after the win at Miami. Anything positive was met with, "You guys just love losing!", even though we had just won the game. Gotta love it. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator