RIP our hopes, Law is alive

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
No something doesn't seem right here if you ask me....this dude has over 1,000,000 post if you include all the ones on rival boards as well as other Gator boards....I think he's from Ohio or something so he may have went Dahmer:dunno:

Law is actually the legal version of Dexter, the medical examiner/serial killer. We all know how competitive he is and when he doesn’t secure a conviction he exacts justice on his own, kind of like The Star Chamber. Anyway, there were lots of dead bodies scattered around the Midwest so the FBI got involved. Long story short, using DNA from the crime scenes and GEDmatch, the FBI tracked Law down and took him into custody earlier this week. It’s shocking, disturbing & sad at the same time. Rumor is the body count is very high...some speculate it could reach triple digits. Suffice to say that Law won’t be watching any Gator games anytime soon. If anybody cares to drop a few bucks in Law’s cantina account, I’m sure he’d appreciate it. He’s being held in the Columbus County (Ohio) jail. Just remit funds in the name of Law Gator or Donk...they’ll know who it’s for.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I’m worried about the march to a million. He has approximately half of the current total.

In all seriousness, dude was funny and I hope he’s back soon. I always assumed he was just messing around with his comments. Didn’t realize how serious he was...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Law is one of the old guard who—while never being satisfied—does love Gator football and I think really wanted to be optimistic. The past decade just did a number on him to the point that it almost seems like he became desensitized to bad and can barely comprehend the good. I like him, but it’s not a healthy view of things, even if justified. Maybe just due to experience, but honestly one of the funner posters to banter with. Hopefully he gets it together, we have a great season and everything works out.

Also, if you have time, look up Gatorbait25’s description of him in the Lounge’s “Beer” thread. Put the image to the posts and it’s perfect.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What a crappy day! I already lost my biological father years ago. And now, this complete stranger that calls me son is gone too? Wth! I just don't think I can live this all over again guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator