Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm Law.......

:bart:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hanging out at allbuffs... if y’all think gator fans are the only crazy ones, check out the game day thread. Calls for firing coordinators already, declaring the season is a disaster win only 3 wins... CU is winning 17-14. Every team has their donkeys...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hanging out at allbuffs... if y’all think gator fans are the only crazy ones, check out the game day thread. Calls for firing coordinators already, declaring the season is a disaster win only 3 wins... CU is winning 17-14. Every team has their donkeys...

Any mention of a flea infestation in the head coach’s office?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
tumblr_mrbxu2titJ1rlqb0oo1_400.gif

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Law was all in that this Oline was going to be the next Great Wall. I guess it was too hard to take when they played like a line that hasn't played together before.
I don't know about Law, but the OL didn't do that bad. It looked like the main blocking weakness was the TEs and Miami had 8 in the box all night. Couple that with a lack of imaginative play calling, and you get 52 yds from 27 carries.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
The Miami game made him realize this Gators team is going nowhere and will only get worse due to poor recruiting. He can no longer handle it. I don't know if he'll be back or not.
He'll be back.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Don't get me wrong, Ox is a complete badass (who had that as their sig), and you're awesome, but I think this was during a Driskel gonna Driskel time and no one took him to the woodshed like Donkey.

I do have to say though when BMF invited me here, you were the first name I mentioned.

You don't have to suck up to ox, he is a slut.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
There's no way he can stay away! None! Zippie! He'll be back....

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
This is an elaborate troll - getting everyone to beg for him to come back and tell us all we are worthless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.