Well-Deserved, Five-Finger Salute.

But do you want him back?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hear he's posting at another forum, they have a better Bag Man........

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Just wondering about our irascible, curmudgeon, Mullen-Butters-Muschamp hating, Mullen-loving scion of incessant, pot stirring posting capacity. Absent since 8/25/19.

Illness?

Cruise?

12-step?

Inpatient facility with kind people in white jackets, soft foods and no sharp objects?

Have I missed something?

Wassup?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He’s actually on a 12-step cruise with people in white coats, soft foods, Virginia Slims and nightly live performances from ABBA.

Supposed to be nice. Goes along the coast of France on a ship called Le En Shambles.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When the student is ready, the Master will appear.

There are many bumbling fools at the bottom of the mountain who cannot even find the path to start the ascension. He is tired of casting his pearls amongst the swine. The guru is meditating, he will bless those with his wisdom when they reach his feet and are able to absorb the all encompassing view from upon high.

Last edited:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
His absence creates a void, one of dumper negativity. And yet, we survive and nobody has filled it. It makes one ask, did we really need it? Do we only miss it like the uncomfortable furniture we're used to sitting on, just out of familiarity?

There was a time I put him on ignore, but I've gotten used to him and do notice the void....but I'm doing fine just the same, thanks for asking.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
He should be back very soon to share wisdom for the program-defining ...err...whatever titanic clash with Tennessee-Margaritaville

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.