Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
well knock me over with a feather...
Knock-me-down-with-a-feather-619x686.jpg

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I hope Drob sees the light and comes back. He isn't far off from being a first round pick and getting that guaranteed contract. As for Egbunu, he wasn't even even a second round pick and that was before the injury.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Most of these underclassmen are not ready for the NBA but the money is too attractive.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure Egbunu's or DRob's contribution-stats will be hard for us to replace next year?? IDK and that's a shame.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I hope we would take abother big man as a grad transfer. With eggs gone and stokes probably won't play. Gak doesn't look quite ready for major minutes to me just yet either.

I am hoping UF takes a forward too. I was somewhat joking about the next Barry. I see Hudson as the scorer off the bench next year ala Barry this year. I would really like a 6'8" or so graduate transfer.

BTW, I am of the view that Gak will be ready for major minutes next year.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Best of luck, Drob! I'll be rooting hard for him to succeed.

That said, can we get an Egor chant going?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you can get drafted in the NBA then go. But I think another year of college would have really helped him.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
If you can get drafted in the NBA then go. But I think another year of college would have really helped him.

He'd be 23, I think it's best that he went. He will be a fringe first round pick based on potential.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Good luck Devin. Go gators.

I agree. I always wondered about his want to or caring about how he and UF played, then he shows up on "On Shining Moment" as one of the most disappointed looking guy after UF's loss. Like you, I can only say good luck and wish him nothing but success ala Parsons in the NBA.

And Egor, Egor, Egor, Egor ........

Last edited:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I guess I should ask the question looming here. Did he get a promise? That would be a reason he would anounce he is staying in.

He must have gotten some feedback that made him think he will be taken at least in the second round...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.