Ron Zook fired, expected to return to job as bank janitor

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Now you've done it. We get to hear PE laud what a wonderful worker he is, a "real man" for sticking his hand in that toilet.
You too good to clean a toilet? I thought elitists were all of that ilk you so disdain...........on a lighter note............
AffectionateSimilarBarnswallow-small.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
PE, you just aren't that bright. You are terrible at debating because you never take on the primary point and you go off on pointless tangents aimed to show yourself as a wonderful humanitarian while the rest of us are heartless grinches. I'll have to paint a picture for you:

A man is a billionaire. Through terrible investments due to laziness, a horrible divorce due to his being abusive, a drug and gambling habit, etc, he loses every damn dime. He finds himself taking a job as a janitor at a local bank so he can afford to live in a trailer.

A sane person says: "What an idiot. He dug his own grave and he's getting what he deserves. What a waste."

PE and his ilk say: "Now that's a real man, willing to do whatever he possibly can to make ends meet. Nothing is beneath him, I admire that. Sure he lost a billion dollars, but all that money went back into society where it can serve the less fortunate. Such courage."

:barfaway:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
PE, you just aren't that bright. You are terrible at debating because you never take on the primary point and you go off on pointless tangents aimed to show yourself as a wonderful humanitarian while the rest of us are heartless grinches. I'll have to paint a picture for you:

A man is a billionaire. Through terrible investments due to laziness, a horrible divorce due to his being abusive, a drug and gambling habit, etc, he loses every damn dime. He finds himself taking a job as a janitor at a local bank so he can afford to live in a trailer.

A sane person says: "What an idiot. He dug his own grave and he's getting what he deserves. What a waste."

PE and his ilk say: "Now that's a real man, willing to do whatever he possibly can to make ends meet. Nothing is beneath him, I admire that. Sure he lost a billion dollars, but all that money went back into society where it can serve the less fortunate. Such courage."

:barfaway:

Great point but there is no evidence that Zook has lost all his money, if that happened I think evidence to be highly likely.

not that he might not be doing janitor work.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
:snicker:

Chief is funny without trying.

Thanks, I can use all the positive energy I can get.

I think that Zook has a hot wife, a nice house, a boat on the lake and more wealth than I have. I could do some janitor work for a swap.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Now I get some of the hate for Zooker
Why do you always embrace failures? What's next, a story about how we should love Butters because he once slipped a 5-spot to a hobo who approached him at a gas station?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Why do you always embrace failures? What's next, a story about how we should love Butters because he once slipped a 5-spot to a hobo who approached him at a gas station?
He actually gave me a tenner on that occasion, but he did ask for change. He also asked me if I wanted a PB & J.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He actually gave me a tenner on that occasion, but he did ask for change. He also asked me if I wanted a PB & J.
I saw him but it's wasn't PB jars. It was his shytty BBQ sauce.

You must have had a bad angle on the surveillance.

Pretty sure he was just trying to get rid of the crap before he was run out of town.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I saw him but it's wasn't PB jars. It was his shytty BBQ sauce.

You must have had a bad angle on the surveillance.

Pretty sure he was just trying to get rid of the crap before he was run out of town.
It’s quite possible I misunderstood him. I was focused on getting enough money to get a bottle of ripple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.