Roper is the real deal

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
65 points, 655 total yards. A cupcake opponent, but who cares? That's championship cupcake output.

Oh, BTW, we shut them out.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Yes he is!!! Good times!!!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Defense and ST were sick as well.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
He did this with 2 and 3 stars at Dookie. he is a kid in candy store with the athletes he has here

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mudd said:
I hope we can stop crying about Champ messing with the Offense now.
He clearly made Roper shut it down in the 4th. He ruined my game prediction! :angry:

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Well, let's not buy the championship rings just yet. I'm not sure EMU could handle a state HS championship team. Yeah, its a nice scheme offensively. But I have to tell you we don't know how this will look against an attacking, speed filled defense on the level of the SEC. Roper didn't face that on a weekly basis at Duke. Remember, Champer is a horrible game day coach and his player development is the pits. Wish Roper was the HC. Seriously, let's wait before we start popping champagne corks here....

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake said:
Well, let's not buy the championship rings just yet. I'm not sure EMU could handle a state HS championship team. Yeah, its a nice scheme offensively. But I have to tell you we don't know how this will look against an attacking, speed filled defense on the level of the SEC. Roper didn't face that on a weekly basis at Duke. Remember, Champer is a horrible game day coach and his player development is the pits. Wish Roper was the HC. Seriously, let's wait before we start popping champagne corks here....
:snob:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake;n43853 said:

I took some positives out of it but I want to see it against a little better defense like Kentucky's. I think throwing deep with that lead means Roper has control of the offense.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
PaulDrake;n43853 said:

We could only muster 279 yards and 20 points against Georgia Southern last year. We only scored 24 against Toledo. The mighty Kentucky Wildcats? Once again it was 24. Today's offensive output was a huge deal and the largest since the Tebow era.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n43879 said:
We could only muster 279 yards and 20 points against Georgia Southern last year. We only scored 24 against Toledo. The mighty Kentucky Wildcats? Once again it was 24. Today's offensive output was a huge deal and the largest since the Tebow era.

:exactly: We haven't been able to beat a cupcake like this in years. It feels good to finally be able to destroy a team we're supposed to destroy and get some of the younger players some game time experience.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just saw a STAT that today is in the TOP 10 of offensive outputs in UF history

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake said:
Apparently EMU couldn't handle a state HS championship QB, who just happens to be a backup at UF....................

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
This is just further proof of the utter ****tyness of Pease.
The WR play is making Leak look like a genius as well!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake;n43853 said:

[VIDEO=youtube;kxRX6LXDpWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxRX6LXDpWs[/VIDEO]

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
PaulDrake said:
Still looks better than anything since the fsu game in 2012.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
'78 said:
[VIDEO=youtube;kxRX6LXDpWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxRX6LXDpWs[/VIDEO]
:lmao:

Purrrrrrrfectly played!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users