RUMOR: Another Sexual Assault?

NWFL GATOR

Nov 12, 2017
The names Slaton, Huggins, and Brad Stewart are being tossed around on Twitter as possible Game 1 suspensions by some of the trolls.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Honestly, is anyone surprised? This seems to happen to us every year. Can't we just suspend them for the 2nd game. lol

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It happens to almost everyone every year. Uga goes through at least as much dumbassery if not more.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The names Slaton, Huggins, and Brad Stewart are being tossed around on Twitter as possible Game 1 suspensions by some of the trolls.

First I'm seeing of names, thanks for sharing. I have higher hopes for Slaton than some others (I'm assuming he's going to "get it" this year - i.e. lose some weight, play with more effort, and get 'coached up' better). He's projected to be a starter. Sounds like our Safety group is going to be a liability again - with the same two from last year getting most of the reps/starts. Hopefully this is a one game thing....

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
First I'm seeing of names, thanks for sharing. I have higher hopes for Slaton than some others (I'm assuming he's going to "get it" this year - i.e. lose some weight, play with more effort, and get 'coached up' better). He's projected to be a starter. Sounds like our Safety group is going to be a liability again - with the same two from last year getting most of the reps/starts. Hopefully this is a one game thing....

I doubt it, this investigation will probably last the whole season. Any other school could get it wrapped up before the season starts, but not us.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
These rumors always tend to be true for us.

We don't need confusion at safety as Miami loves to line their 2 TEs out wide and they are pretty good receivers. We already know our LBs struggle covering them and that OC loves to throw to his TEs.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Can we just blame McWilliams and be done with?

Honestly, unless Elam makes tremendous strides in fall camp, we probably need McWilliams at some point in our early games, just for relief of the starters. In case you've been living under a rock, or spent the second half of last week dead, we have serious depth issues at corner.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, unless Elam makes tremendous strides in fall camp, we probably need McWilliams at some point .
There is no time we need McWilliams. Any second he's on the field just keeps a talented player from developing.

He is good at absolutely nothing and should never be on the field.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Your love of a terrible OC who got himself fired at his last two OC jobs knows no limits, does it?

What did we have the # 6 defense in 2016 that was way better than our 2018 defense and he killed us throwing to the TEs and RBs. And we saw from 2018 that we can't cover a TE when the other team decides to use them and Miami has a pretty good one as far as receiving when he was not injured last season.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There is no time we need McWilliams. Any second he's on the field just keeps a talented player from developing.

He is good at absolutely nothing and should never be on the field.
I think he would be okay at running down the field on kickoff. He's a poor mans version of the Mccollum twins basically.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What did we have the # 6 defense in 2016 that was way better than our 2018 defense and he killed us throwing to the TEs and RBs. And we saw from 2018 that we can't cover a TE when the other team decides to use them and Miami has a pretty good one as far as receiving when he was not injured last season.
Dude, you are in danger of entering Crete zone here. No one cares what he and Burp Bielema did vs Butters and Randy Shannon.

If he didn't suck he wouldn't have been fired by Central Michigan and Arky. Saying he is better than Butters means absolutely nothing. His record and stats are clear.

Furhtermore, there is no team that is going to make a living throwing slow developing TE delays vs this defense. The QB won't be standing for half the amount of time it takes. And certainly not a below average OC in his first game at a job. His kids will probably know like 10% of the playbook in August.

Kintucky, Mizzu and even Chumpcawks are far more dangerous to us.

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
good thing we have changed schemes and personnel since then.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Wasn't Brad Stewart suspended sometime in the middle of last season, or injured?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
When’s the last time we didn’t have several starters for the opener?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator