RUMOR: DeAndre Francois To Grad Transfer

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t blame him. He was pissed in our game. He knows the coach is in over his head.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
No more grad transfer QBs. That's over. Franks is the clear starter. EJ will push Franks. I doubt he suplants him this summer, but time will tell. Trask is still a viable backup and another good freshman QB is coming to town this summer.
Maybe he can do a radio show with Del Taco!

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hope it’s not true. He’s made great strides in one year under Mullen. Unless, of course, Mullen feels like he’s reached his ceiling and encouraged him to look elsewhere.

It's okay - I agree. I think not only Francois but the entire Noles program made huge strides in the right direction in their first year bending over in front of Mullen.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t blame him. He was pissed in our game. He knows the coach is in over his head.

No point in wasting another year there. I was talking with a Null fan and he was hoping that Francois wouldn't be the starter. I asked him which QB they had that could operate behind that POS OL.....crickets.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
I never liked him, but I thought Francois was one of their best players (which isn't saying much) and he continued to try hard. The rest of them were just a joke.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I never liked him, but I thought Francois was one of their best players (which isn't saying much) and he continued to try hard. The rest of them were just a joke.

This era of fsu football is going to end up being very similar to UF from '09-'13. In a few years, you'll start seeing the NFL littered with former noles and wonder how they were so horrifically bad in college.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
To be eligible as a grad transfer, don't you ACTUALLY have to graduate (with a degree)? :scratchhead:
For French boys sake, let's hope he did. He's been on campus since 2015(redshirted). Unless he's just as dumb as Vinny Testaverde who spent 5 years at Miami and was still short on credit hours to graduate.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Are you still a mod?.….

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Never liked him, but gained respect for him this year fighting back from the injury, getting physically pummeled, and still giving max effort.

Assuming he can't go within the A-She-She, I wonder who gives him a shot. Franklin at Pedophile State maybe?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Never liked him, but gained respect for him this year fighting back from the injury, getting physically pummeled, and still giving max effort.

Assuming he can't go within the A-She-She, I wonder who gives him a shot. Franklin at Pedophile State maybe?

Maybe A&M?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So that leaves them with nothing at backup but a true freshmen. Blackman will get killed as the full time starter. He weighs nothing.

Reminds me of this toothpick

Tyler+Bray+Florida+v+Tennessee+5SXBmaHKKFpl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.