RUMOR: Franks laughs about getting pulled...tensions high in locker room

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
If this is remotely true, he should be done. Move on, transfer, whatever. Don't care what our record looks like. We just need something different at this point.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
So after Franks scored to make it 21-10, the TV showed him on the sideline talking with a teammate, smiling, laughing, etc. I got really pissed and said to myself “why is this fctard smiling & laughing...great you scored but we’re still getting whipped”. I was going to post my irritation in the game thread but chose instead to go use my weed eater in my yard. The weed eater kicked up a pebble at 100+mph that I took square on my chin. Split me open good and I bled like a stuck pig but that was still more enjoyable than watching these bozos.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So after Franks scored to make it 21-10, the TV showed him on the sideline talking with a teammate, smiling, laughing, etc. I got really pissed and said to myself “why is this fctard smiling & laughing...great you scored but we’re still getting whipped”. I was going to post my irritation in the game thread but chose instead to go use my weed eater in my yard. The weed eater kicked up a pebble at 100+mph that I took square on my chin. Split me open good and I bled like a stuck pig but that was still more enjoyable than watching these bozos.

Mac laughed last time we got our ass beat. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Me and oxking have openly wondered this as well. Why is it that important? Hell, Jalon Jones will probably be taking Emory's job anyway.
Not to mention if he is any good then they are gone in the third year. Meyer mentioned it a decade ago. No sense in saving them as you only get two years out of the good ones if you redshirt them.

It's not like we have competence in front of them. It isn't just the QB position either.

Last edited:

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I doubt the rumor is true. TV kept putting the camera on him on the sidelines after getting pulled and he was acting fine. Never even smiling much less laughing. Embraced Trask after he led to score.

Give Trask/EJ a shot next week anyway.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Mac laughed last time we got our ass beat. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Good point. Problem is dumb fcvk Felipe didn’t realize that Mac would get $5m+ when he got “benched” and he’d get nothing but extra wind sprints.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I doubt the rumor is true. TV kept putting the camera on him on the sidelines after getting pulled and he was acting fine. Never even smiling much less laughing. Embraced Trask after he led to score.

Give Trask/EJ a shot next week anyway.

Marine1, you seem like a good guy but do you have to rain on our bitchfest parade???

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
This same guy tweeted that an inside staffer told him Franks got into it with a staffer earlier in the week and then with a player after the game. The rumor is Franks was laughing about being benched after the game and that didn’t sit well. This guy tweeted that the players and staff hate FF.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Me and oxking have openly wondered this as well. Why is it that important? Hell, Jalon Jones will probably be taking Emory's job anyway.

This. Playing EJ helps put some separation between him and Jalen. EJ will be good...Jalen will be better. Forget the redshirt.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This same guy tweeted that an inside staffer told him Franks got into it with a staffer earlier in the week and then with a player after the game. The rumor is Franks was laughing about being benched after the game and that didn’t sit well. This guy tweeted that the players and staff hate FF.
that's a pretty sketchy twitter account.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This. Playing EJ helps put some separation between him and Jalen. EJ will be good...Jalen will be better. Forget the redshirt.
Not to mention if EJ shows some potential it should pay off in recruiting.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Always. Wear. Pants.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I never believe rumors without names. Remember when some Pro-Driskel folks spread a “rumor” that Jacoby Brissett was “cancer” in the locker room? Jacoby was quiet to the point of shy and was very easy going. Very popular with his teammates.

This one may or may not be true. But named would help. We heard the rumors in preseason that the receivers didn’t like him and then Grimes, Jefferson and Hammond all came out practically lobbying for him before Mullen picked a starter.

It’s a good time for a change based on the play on the field.

I’d rather not tear the team apart until the rumor is substantiated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb