RUMOR: Franks thrown out of a downtown bar last night

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Work on reading. Nothing in the post compared their skills. And Brett wasn't a Hof QB when he cleaned those bars. I am beginning to wonder whether Mac or Muss, or Foley is the real problem with Gator football. Maybe it is wimpy fans.
I like you AR, but you may want to seek professional help.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not germane; begs the question.
Really? You're making a serious point that the FANS have been the downfall of the Florida Gators?

If you are, I would ask you to start a thread on it with your thoughts. Should make for a spirited debate.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Has anybody mentioned the fact that he's only 20 years old? He turns 21 in Dec. I know a lot of us had drinks before we were of age. But most of us weren't QBs at the University of Florida in the middle of an important year for the program. This program is starving for a leader at QB and this is what we get. I'm just disgusted with this guy at this point. Please leave the program Franks. He's gotta go because he's supposedly a team leader and he's as dumb as a box of rocks. Franks just has to go.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Someone told him to shush the people but he thought they said flush them. He doesn't process things well.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
If this is actually true and Mullen takes strong action then Franks is suspended and EJ would start. Could we lose to Idaho if EJ started?
We couldn't lose to I-D-Ho if you started, that is if you had some eligibility left.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
If you're going to make up a fake rumor at least take the time and make a fake twitter account to back it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb