Rumor: Mullen was on vacation on NSD

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Erroneous recollection of the events.

It was snowballs at Santa, and batteries at opposing head coaches. Unless it’s someone like Johnson or Switzer, where we threw snowballs packed with batteries. Flexibility is key.
And to think, growing up we hated the kids who put rocks in snowballs. Glad I didn’t grow up in Phillly!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
From the linked story:

“On top of that talented class, Florida has also been rather busy in the transfer portal. Most notably, the Gators have added former LSU tight end Arik Gilbert, former Clemson running back Demarkcus Brown, and former Auburn defensive tackle Daquan Newkirk.”

Demarkcus Brown? Really? When a journalist gets a simple fact wrong in their reporting, part of me always wonders else is wrong.

Maybe it really is a guy named Demarcus Brown. Mullen was in between rounds of mojitos at the time, and “Hot, Hot, Hot” was about to start a conga line. So he probably just ok’d the transfer at first glance.

I’m sure this kid will be decent too.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Erroneous recollection of the events.

It was snowballs at Santa, and batteries at opposing head coaches. Unless it’s someone like Johnson or Switzer, where we threw snowballs packed with batteries. Flexibility is key.

The snowball was jimmy johnson and a guy won mayor of philly and the pictures of it was part of his campaign

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Meanwhile, against insurmountable odds, no one misspelled Demarkcus.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Just in case.

Are we piling on now?

You know, I was second guessing starting my “Top 5 All Time Worst Likely-Polish-Named QB Picks” thread. But at this point, I may go forward with the original plans.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Are we piling on now?

You know, I was second guessing starting my “Top 5 All Time Worst Likely-Polish-Named QB Picks” thread. But at this point, I may go forward with the original plans.

It’s only a pile-on if I’m being masochistic. The only thing worse than a diva is an injury prone diva who throws a lot of picks. That’s Wentz. The Bears are his most likely destination contingent on them being able to unload Foles’ big contract on Philly. Fat chance of that now that Pederson is gone.

No thanks, you can have him. I’ll stick with the Pulaski dude behind center.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Well for starters he’s beaten every single season win estimate you’ve predicted going in. Secondly, he’s proven to be much more competent than the other two morons you promoted(Fedora and Brohm).
And third, while you can dismiss 2014, and blame all of our passing stats the last two years on being forced to do so, he’s put up the passing stats in a decade despite your insistence that he wouldn’t or would solely go sideways.

So let’s just start there. You predicted going into the 2019 season that we’d been lucky in all of 2018’s wins and that such luck would run out the following year. You doubled down on that again this year. Let me guess, this is going to be the year, right?

And as I’ve said, anyone comparing the last three years to the first two year of McElwain is semi retarded. Outside of ending with a comparable W/L record, the two teams look nothing alike.

But again, you wanted two guys that will be driving selling insurance for Direct General at this point next year. So maybe picking and choosing head coaches just isn’t for you.

OQ4QeVl.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.