RUMOR: UF DL Coach Sunseri wears women’s shoes, hates Mullen

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
You are saying Sid is African-American? I suppose I should have guessed that. He was the one with the almost creepy relationship with the young player wasn't he? What was his name for the kid? Did the kid even play in college?
His nephew "Hitman" and it was def creepy. He basically ran the forum till Slevin kicked him to the curb.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Sid then reportedly reached out to someone at the Sun to make a formal complaint. That complaint was ignored.
It was only 780 pages in length and awkwardly referred to a young boy, Hitman, in every other sentence. Not sure why the Sun would ignore such a complaint?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Slevin didn’t ban Sid, no matter how many times he says it. And Slevin was only a mod because I recommended him to Russ.

As soon as Slevin was named, I broke the news to him that I was Mr. Peebody. His reaction was priceless.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Slevin didn’t ban Sid, no matter how many times he says it. And Slevin was only a mod because I recommended him to Russ.

As soon as Slevin was named, I broke the news to him that I was Mr. Peebody. His reaction was priceless.
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Man, there sure was a $h!tload of drama on the 'ol GSMB.

I actually miss Sid in a way. He could really get my creative juices flowing. That whole Round Table dooshbaggery was just embarrassing though.

That I've been doing this stuff for over ten years really has me re-examining my life and priorities.

tenor.gif

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, we all had a bit of thuggery running through our veins during the waning GSMB years
:finger:

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Man, there sure was a $h!tload of drama on the 'ol GSMB.

I actually miss Sid in a way. He could really get my creative juices flowing. That whole Round Table dooshbaggery was just embarrassing though.

That I've been doing this stuff for over ten years really has me re-examining my life and priorities.

tenor.gif
Who was the 3rd dork on the round table? I remember Quasimodo and Kuby, the Ron Zook apologist, but who was the 3rd?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who was the 3rd dork on the round table? I remember Quasimodo and Kuby, the Ron Zook apologist, but who was the 3rd?
:rolleyes4:

You remember them but not Sid?

Plus I think Quasi was more of a pinch hitter. A late inning substitution. There was another and Quasi was just a wannabe. Maybe WDC?

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
How could I forget Sid? Now I do remember Quasi being a major ass kisser everytime he brought up the round table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator