RUMOR: UF DL Coach Sunseri wears women’s shoes, hates Mullen

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
Losing Sunseri now is bad timing for recruiting. However once his son Vinnie went back to Bama, it made sense. Sal also has done a lot of bouncing between the SEC and the NFL so he was always on the bubble here. Not sure how this will affect Charles Moore, and I did see his comment about coaches leaving as not a big deal in his decision. Would believe that Grantham is the connection that carries the most weight. It is crucial to fill this position soon. Patrick could be the guy and he was also an excellent player on a couple NC teams. Agree that a younger guy on the way up makes sense. Sal did not appear to have upside potential as a DC.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I doubt Wilson is a candidate. Rumor out of Philly is that the reason his contract wasn’t renewed is he is up for a few DC jobs.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
First of all, why even quote me if my opinion is "irrelevant"?
Second,you ain't winning without a couple of 300 pounders in the middle of your dline. He got only one when we needed 3, at least. If you wanna count a couple of guys that might not ever have their hand in the dirt , go ahead.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, we've wined and dined plenty of DTs. We just haven't landed them, and apparently Sunsieri can't land ANYONE without help from a good recruiter.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Billy got Cope last year . Henderson this year. And managed to get Jefferson and and Grimes as transfers. I also thought the receivers looked better than they have since he left.
Knox signed a solid rb prospect. And our running backs had a damn good season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.