Run The Race

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone seen the movie by this name that Tim and Robby Tebow produced?

I have not seen it but I heard that it has a lot of Florida Gator overtones and subject matter.
Just curious before I plop down $30 for my wife and I to see it.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
I saw it, my daughter likes to see everything opening weekends. Save your $$. Yeah it has a gator vibe, but it was more religious than it should have been, and it was a little cheesy. If you're gonna see it do it quick, probably won't last to long on big screen

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I saw it, my daughter likes to see everything opening weekends. Save your $$. Yeah it has a gator vibe, but it was more religious than it should have been, and it was a little cheesy. If you're gonna see it do it quick, probably won't last to long on big screen

The producers disagree.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Has anyone seen the movie by this name that Tim and Robby Tebow produced?

I have not seen it but I heard that it has a lot of Florida Gator overtones and subject matter.
Just curious before I plop down $30 for my wife and I to see it.

We saw it and loved. Yes it had a lot of orange and blue. and of course it had a lot of "religion", it is a Christian themed movie. Thumbs up!

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

Film By:
tebow.jpg

Title is a call to:
Hebrews.jpg

Musclepug:
:shocked3:

;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.