Sam Bruce proves he belongs at Miami

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Are the Canes wearing Brown's reject uniforms?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is there more to this story? The link says there was a picture of Bruce holding a gun....and he's going to get a 1 or 2 game suspension? Wow! Talk about sh*tting on the 2nd Amendment (is there more to the story than a picture of him "holding a gun"?).

On the flip side....two Bama players get ARRESTED for having a STOLEN gun in their car and face a ZERO game suspension.

Last edited:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Aaaannnddd... here's the loophole/disclaimer/waiver/tax,tag,titlefeesnotincluded/voidwhereprohibited/offernotavailableinallstates:

"The Herald also noted it’s “possible Richt could change his mind” if Bruce’s behavior is exemplary in August."

He might get a one game cupcake suspension - they open with 'Strike! Rattlers ...Strike!'

GatorStompin'

Gator Grad '14
Nov 25, 2014
Bruce's incident happened in high school. Pretty sure Richt knows how to keep a program clean. When it comes to playing ball and getting dirty... I'm just happy he's a coach that will continue to show up on our schedule from time to time.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bruce's incident happened in high school. Pretty sure Richt knows how to keep a program clean. When it comes to playing ball and getting dirty... I'm just happy he's a coach that will continue to show up on our schedule from time to time.
The Dwags had a sh*t ton of arrests on his watch. He wouldn't know discipline if it bit him on the ass. He tries to "love" them into changing their behavior.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
S.O.S. on playing the dwags:

"I don't know. I sort of always liked playing them that second game because you could always count on them having two or three key players suspended."

Jun 2, 2015

Just like I guess Rick Wells & Tyrie Cleveland proved they belong @ UF? Hey Oklahoma Gator, it happens at all schools including Miami AND UF and even saintly Notre Dame. . I am sure that Coaches Richt & Mac will address the issue and handle it appropriately. I had a neurosurgeon friend of mine tell me that the human brain is not fully developed until age 26 and apparently Sam Bruce, Rick Wells and Tyrie Cleveland prove that theory. I always refrain from dissing other schools because as soon as you do a kid at your school will have a brain fart and karma will bite you in the posterior.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Just like I guess Rick Wells & Tyrie Cleveland proved they belong @ UF? Hey Oklahoma Gator, it happens at all schools including Miami AND UF and even saintly Notre Dame. . I am sure that Coaches Richt & Mac will address the issue and handle it appropriately. I had a neurosurgeon friend of mine tell me that the human brain is not fully developed until age 26 and apparently Sam Bruce, Rick Wells and Tyrie Cleveland prove that theory. I always refrain from dissing other schools because as soon as you do a kid at your school will have a brain fart and karma will bite you in the posterior.

You might suggest to your neurosurgeon friend he sample GatorChatter. He may up his age of brain maturity as a result. Mine, for example, has never matured and is well on its way to senility. o_O

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015

Major differences. We quit recruiting Bruce after that photo came out, leaving him to thug U. 2nd BB guns are different than actual guns. Third it appears y'all still have a couple mini Shapiro's running around making sure that the U upholds it's standards of integrity.

Jun 2, 2015
Major differences. We quit recruiting Bruce after that photo came out, leaving him to thug U.That's pretty harsh for having a pic with a gun. 2nd BB guns are different than actual guns. Of course they are but they can still do property damage, however, I don't think it should be a felony. Third it appears y'all still have a couple mini Shapiro's running around making sure that the U upholds it's standards of integrity.
Jury is still out on that.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
On the flip side....two Bama players get ARRESTED for having a STOLEN gun in their car and face a ZERO game suspension.

Not surprising one bit.....:what:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.