Saw this at the mall in North Carolina today

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Ha. The jersey is cool. The photobomb from the little one is even better. Seems like something my kids would do.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow has really let himself go. Hope you got an autograph for your daughter though.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So Tebow is shopping for a new dress. Your daughter is a cute kid, looks like she has a great sense of humor.

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
She is quite the ham, especially when it comes to photos. Starting kindergarten in the fall - crazy how time flies.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
She is quite the ham, especially when it comes to photos. Starting kindergarten in the fall - crazy how time flies.
When our twins were born, a wise parent told us "the days are long, but the years are short." They start college in August and I have no idea where 18 years went.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
When our twins were born, a wise parent told us "the days are long, but the years are short." They start college in August and I have no idea where 18 years went.
I'll never forget hearing one of my NCOs tell me that in 1996 or so when his was going off to college... have lived it twice now with one to go... it's crazy where 18 years go.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I absolutely hated hearing that when we had newborns at home. Must have heard it 1000 times. Each time more annoying than the previous.

Damn is it so true.

I have a new twist to it for new parents: dont wish whatever stage they are in to hurry up and pass.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I absolutely hated hearing that when we had newborns at home. Must have heard it 1000 times. Each time more annoying than the previous.

Damn is it so true.

I have a new twist to it for new parents: dont wish whatever stage they are in to hurry up and pass.
When they were 6 months or so they’d go to sleep at 7 and sleep til 7 the next morning. It was awesome and we hoped it would last for years. No such luck of course. Mrs. G and I later referred to it as “the happy time.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb