SC Tickets

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did there used to be a Ticket Swap Forum? If so, I apologize for this thread...

I recently moved to Myrtle Beach and would love to take my son to the eUSC game in October but definitely don't want to sit in the middle of all the Gamecock fans. What is the best way to get tickets in the Gator section? Any help would be appreciated!

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I think you can go through the University. Or, you can just walk into the Stadium and go sit where you see a bunch of Gator fans. There were plenty of empty seats when I went in 2015, I can only imagine that it will be more open this year as if South Carolina has more than 2 wins (that may be pushing it) I will be shocked. I mean they have Bama, Mizzou, UK, and UGA in a row before we come to town.

I'm hoping to go myself.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Don't buy tickets early, that's for sure, the secondary market will be loaded with tickets by the time we play them.

I do know the top 10 rows of their upper deck end zone are always held for opponents fans, but they constantly move other opponent seating around. I'm glad I have a friend in the Gamecock Club that hooks me up every other year.

Just be patient and wait it out. One tip would be to sit in the west stands if possible, even late October can be brutal heat wise there.

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for the ideas. I'm building a lot of connections here but would love to hook up with some Gators.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Don't buy tickets early, that's for sure, the secondary market will be loaded with tickets by the time we play them.

I do know the top 10 rows of their upper deck end zone are always held for opponents fans, but they constantly move other opponent seating around. I'm glad I have a friend in the Gamecock Club that hooks me up every other year.

Just be patient and wait it out. One tip would be to sit in the west stands if possible, even late October can be brutal heat wise there.

We sat in the last row on the sideline, which wasn't bad. Lots of room to spread out. This year is definitely a secondary market year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator