PhotoFunia-1537133122.jpg

B) Humped the Shark
Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 6.06.47 PM.png

C) Bagged him an A-B 2Fer

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Smokey Robinson wrote a song about what the Noles are presently experiencing. Their OL looks worse than ours. Their RT is from my hometown and was the County POTY as a senior. Wasn't crazy about his choice of schools, but hoped he'd have some success. Not the case. Maybe he gets a degree he can use.
So he is taking courses at a local community college?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Warchant shills are doubling down. They are throwing Jimbo under the bus for all the problems. That's a good sign for the beginning of a decade disaster for the SOW.
Sounds familiar. Last coach always to blame when you.make a terrible hire.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
FSU applied to The United Nations' Certification Board to grant rights for a Doctorate degree program in artificial intelligence AI Ph.D. The UN reviewed FSU's submitted data and granted them a Ph.D program for Fake Intelligence.

Best deal is that Nole-putricity sends plenty of great state of Florida athletes Mullen's way, UF's way.

Also, FSU's defense is so asleep they've taken to handing out a knapsack.??
All expected from a circus of minds worshiping a mascot's 50-yd balderdash as flaming horse-feathers. :confused:
All hail this season of FSUseless !!

Last edited:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Fast Food...errr Restaurant Management? :dunno:

He obviously hasn't got the feet to be in the School of Dance.
Hey J, give us some more Dameon Pierce stories. I kept begging for him to get a carry and I was ecstatic. You saw and knew about him in high school,

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hey J, give us some more Dameon Pierce stories. I kept begging for him to get a carry and I was ecstatic. You saw and knew about him in high school,
One of the biggest nights of his HS career was in Tallahassee a couple of seasons back in a 36-34 loss against Rickards. On the night he rushed for 331 yards and 4 TD's on 51 carries! Set the school record for yards and carries that night. He's a hoss and is pretty durable obviously!

Dekle

Nov 27, 2017
“We look clueless and get blown out by terrible teams, and yet, we got lots of swaggy swop in our dribbly drops. Perty neat huh”

2585b9e74e5d5129.jpeg
Teeth are too white. LOL!

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Gators, we got our problems. We are obviously in need of long-term rebuilding. We may not always agree on who is responsible for the mess we find our beloved team in, or who the right person is to do that rebuilding; but this thread isn't about that. I want to bring us together. I want to build bridges.

So grab your favorite beverage, and sit back and enjoy the very best Twitter has to offer from 750,000 metric f**k ton pain train that is barreling brakeless through the newly opened salt mine that big Willie styles has created in big top country.

From the media:

Including David Hale going straight up savage...

A David Hale joint on Twitter

A David Hale joint on Twitter

Some love for the Offensive Line:

Trevor Sikkema on Twitter

Jeremy on Twitter

Joe Giglio on Twitter

Mark Ennis on Twitter

Leigh on Twitter

Chad Cushnir on Twitter

Graham Hall on Twitter

Fan fun with hashtags:

Sweep the Leg on Twitter

Zac Blobner on Twitter

Ryan Williams on Twitter

Dave (SlimDawg) Justice on Twitter

Keith Tralins on Twitter

Please feel free to add and discuss. :popcorn:

b37.png

Alex.

Nomadigator

Veni vidi facepalmi
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2018
Just watch the first few minutes.....

:lol:

FreindsHappyJoyJoy.gif

Fo' sho' shirley NEVER have I experienced such profoundly passionate, exquisite eloquence! Gots me HIGHLY motivated, dedicated and determinated!!! Bravo, MrT! Encore! #DidME!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.