Scott Frost fired after going 16-31 at Nebraska

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Honestly Mullen should apply. It's the Big 10 west...you don't really need to recruit. Just score more than a touchdown and you will win

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Honestly Mullen should apply. It's the Big 10 west...you don't really need to recruit. Just score more than a touchdown and you will win

That is funny. Cousin Eddie could not put a decent product on the field and could have found 25 average recruits every year within walking distance. Cousin Eddie could have found 25 way above average recruits within a 3 hour or less drive. So 'splain to me Lucy how the hell Cousin Eddie could recruit where there are almost zero average players within driving distance?

Last edited:

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017

Tell me about it. Iowa almost never loses to Iowa State, unless I pick Iowa in survivor. ISU 10 UI 7. :facepalm:

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
That is funny. Cousin Eddie could not put a decent product on the field and could have found 25 average recruits every year within walking distance. Cousin Eddie could have found 25 way above average recruits within a 3 hour or less drive. So 'splain to me Lucy how the hell Cousin Eddie could recruit where there are almost zero average players within driving distance?
mkrau GIF by My Kitchen Rules

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I think the recruiting would be a problem, and I think he would find it hard to lure the type of players he needs to run his system. But I think all of that is secondary to his wardrobe not being conducive to that area. Can you imagine the ice and snow he’d accumulate on those unhemmed pants. The salt stains alone would be a turnoff for most.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Urban???!!! Suh?!?!?!?

@colecubelic: Odds to be the next Nebraska Coach

Matt Campbell 4/1
Mickey Joseph 9/2
Mark Stoops 5/1
Bill O'Brien 7/1
Dave Clawson 9/1
Jim Leonhard 9/1
Lance Liepold 10/1
Urban Meyer 11/1
Deion Sanders 12/1
PJ Fleck 12/1
Luke Fickell 14/1
Jonathan Smith 20/1
Matt Rhule 20/1
Ndamukong Suh 25/1
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Meyer won't return to coaching, but if he did, it sure as hell wouldn't be there.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Meyer won't return to coaching, but if he did, it sure as hell wouldn't be there.
Agree.

I really can’t guess where he’d go. He might have liked USCw, but that job is probably tied up for a while. I can’t picture him going back to either the SEC or the B1G.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
But where to vacation?

Okaboji Lake with everybody else from Nebraska.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I lived in both Gretna and Elkhorn growing up. You couldn't pay me to go back

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.