Scott Frost's house broken into

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He'll get a real one when he comes here after 4 years there and realizing his offense doesn't work with corn huskers and snow

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Robbed in Omaha Neb. I woulda thought you could leave your doors unlocked there. AND figured his neighborhood would be REALLY safe. When Billy and SOS lived in Haille it was like Mansion City and super safe........

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Wonder if he's rethinking his choice to move to Nebraska. Also sounds like he should have kept those rings in the gun safe.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Crap. What the HELL is Mullen doing to not get robbed like this? I mean, c'mon, how many times are we going to let other coaches beat us to the headline. Dammit. Someone send a player over to rob Mullen's house right.fkn.now!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I hope he gets them back. Sucks being robbed. I f'in hate thieves.

So far it looks like Frost is a terrible recruiter. He held on to a solid first class. His first real class is looking like one of the worst in over a decade. Sound familiar? Mullen, Kelly, and Frost look like shyte recruiters. It wouldn't have mattered who we hired out of that group. We'd have been screwed. Kelly is an unmitigated disaster.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Robbed in Omaha Neb. I woulda thought you could leave your doors unlocked there. AND figured his neighborhood would be REALLY safe. When Billy and SOS lived in Haille it was like Mansion City and super safe........
The house was in Lincoln.

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Didn’t I hear that he found them, they were in his garage but he couldn’t find them earlier and thought they were stolen??

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I am disappointed this did not have a "Najeh Davenport," complete with corn, within it. Frost needed a surprise in a hamper for choosing Nebraska.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Me thinks - after the latest with Urbs and all - someone may have "advised" Frost to suddenly downplay the "theft" and its` value

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.