Scottie Scheffler arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017

Louisville police chief who charged Scottie Scheffler is forced to resign​

The Louisville police chief responsible for the botched case against world No 1 golfer Scottie Scheffler was forced to resign this week.

Jacquelyn Gwinn-Villaroel handed in her notice after being suspended over the mishandling of a sexual harassment claim about an officer.

That plunged the department into yet more turmoil, weeks after Louisville cops came under fire over their handling of Scheffler's case.

That department seems to be a ****show. Breanna Taylor, the black veteran cop shot during BLM, Scheffler, sexual her-ass-ment, etc. Seems like it was a ****show before she took charge and will likely be one long after she is gone (assuming she is a she - my bad if she isn't).

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
That department seems to be a ****show. Breanna Taylor, the black veteran cop shot during BLM, Scheffler, sexual her-ass-ment, etc. Seems like it was a ****show before she took charge and will likely be one long after she is gone (assuming she is a she - my bad if she isn't).
I try to stay away from Louisville as much as I can.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

So, what do the now former Chattanooga top cop, the most recent former one in Louisville, and, as a bonus, the one who was chief in Louisville when the Brianna Taylor incident occurred, all have in common? They all spent the bulk of their LE careers with the Atlanta Police Department. I’m sensing a pattern.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

So, what do the now former Chattanooga top cop, the most recent former one in Louisville, and, as a bonus, the one who was chief in Louisville when the Brianna Taylor incident occurred, all have in common? They all spent the bulk of their LE careers with the Atlanta Police Department. I’m sensing a pattern.
They be ‘Trainin’

training day denzel GIF

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014

Nailed it!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

racist comedy central GIF

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

• 1 count of Illegal Voter Registration
  • 1 count of False Entries on Official Registration or Election Documents
  • 3 counts of False Entries in Governmental Records
  • 3 counts of Forgery
  • 3 counts of Perjury
  • 6 counts of Official Misconduct