Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
"...... Mullen can win at the same level as Smart with less overall talent." Please, please don't let Law see this. He hates to see recruiting put in an honest context with coaching.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
"...... Mullen can win at the same level as Smart with less overall talent." Please, please don't let Law see this. He hates to see recruiting put in an honest context with coaching.
I agree with this. He can be a 2-3 loss coach also.

But watching other teams win championships on tv isnt the standard around here.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is from a church in Athens. WTF?!?! Talk about being eaten up w/ your opponent!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It was one of the most brilliant calls of our time. I liked it a lot.

Agreed. Lots of Monday morning quarterbacking going on. If their most intriguing player who garnered weekly attention had been able to sneak onto the field unsuspected, if Alabama hadn’t basically stayed in a 4-3 defense, if the receiver had been open and if it hadn’t been so far to the sticks(thanks SEC refs), the play had success written all over it. Sometimes you have the right call and bad things just happen, you know.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This is from a church in Athens. WTF?!?! Talk about being eaten up w/ your opponent!

Interesting. Since they’re doing a biblical connection, I wonder if there was a slide that mentioned something about a certain group being forced to wander around for 40 years without seing the promised land, the constant incessant whining, and God himself at one point thinking it may be best to just wipe them all out and start fresh?

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Interesting. Since they’re doing a biblical connection, I wonder if there was a slide that mentioned something about a certain group being forced to wander around for 40 years without seing the promised land, the constant incessant whining, and God himself at one point thinking it may be best to just wipe them all out and start fresh?

The Jews eventually got into Canaan. I think a more appropriate metaphor for UGA is the wedding crasher in Matthew 22. They just don't belong.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
InAllKindsOfWeather.com (@AllKindsWeather) tweeted at 11:36 AM on Sun, Apr 21, 2019:
No, I’ve figured it out.

52 = number of points the #Gators dropped on the Doggies between the hedges the last time they went there.

63 = recruiting violations Georgia has committed thus far under Kirby Smart.

0 = timeouts Florida had left at the end of the 2008 game. Sugurray from UGA️‍♂️ on Twitter
()

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The Jews eventually got into Canaan. I think a more appropriate metaphor for UGA is the wedding crasher in Matthew 22. They just don't belong.

You’re probably right. I mean, Moses was actually able to lead his team all the way through the dry ground of the Red Sea. Kirby would’ve gone three quarters of the way through and then stopped, for no apparent reason, allowing the tide to overtake him.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
You’re probably right. I mean, Moses was actually able to lead his team all the way through the dry ground of the Red Sea. Kirby would’ve gone three quarters of the way through and then stopped, for no apparent reason, allowing the tide to overtake him.

Justin Fields did his best impersonation of one of Pharaoh's soldiers on that fake punt..

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
F V C K ALL DWAGS

Seriously, F V C K every single gd one of them.

We're going to beat the ever loving shyt out of them this year and I can't wait.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
These azzholes lost to Bama. That’s not complicated. They had a shot. Blew it on Fourth and Smart.

Bama then got its sh!t stuffed in. How is this a relevant question.

BUT - I hope Stricklin helped leave UGA out. It might be his best move yet, if so.
To top it off, they got their azzes handed to them by the third best team in the Big 12 to close out the season.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I’m obviously not going to repost his garbage, but I’ve seen a gif of him raving to midfield in Jax saying somethinglike, “**** those mother******s”, in our direction.

Now I’m 39. I have a family to look after, including 2 wonderful boys. And so I genuinely try to steer clear of all malice and deep seeded hate. But I’ll be honest, when I saw that on Rivals, I wanted this pos to be beaten with the nearest stick, stripped of any non-essential clothing and promptly thrown off a bridge, ideally one stocked with a thousand gators.

Mullen needs to seriously beat this prick into a million pieces and then urinate on what identifiable pieces remain.

Generations pass, teams are beaten and rivals come and go. But there is never—and has never been— a bigger enemy than uga.
Well said!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.