Sean Kelley the new Voice of the Gators

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Ask and you shall receive

@Detroitgator our QB1 is the new color man. :thumbup:

Personally I would've preferred Batesy by a slim margin over Shane but I still love the hire. We needed somebody to bring some Gator historical references to the broadcasts since the noob ain't from here.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
@Detroitgator our QB1 is the new color man. :thumbup:

Personally I would've preferred Batesy by a slim margin over Shane but I still love the hire. We needed somebody to bring some Gator historical references to the broadcasts since the noob ain't from here.
The newby Sean Kelly looks just like my idiot brother-in-law who I can't stand to listen to for more than 3 seconds. I don't know if I can ever accept this guy.
I'm glad Shane dog is sitting in.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
The newby Sean Kelly looks just like my idiot brother-in-law who I can't stand to listen to for more than 3 seconds. I don't know if I can ever accept this guy.
I'm glad Shane dog is sitting in.
But does he sound like your idiot brother-in-law? A face for radio isn’t a problem. :bananadance2:

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This Sean Kelly hire makes milquetoast look like spicy jambalaya. This was/is a BAD misfire by the UF admin. Seriously, who wants to listen to a former ESPN mouth jock that treats game calls like they are objective national events? This was a spectacularly dumb hire. And Shane Matthews won't be able to save it either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator