BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
022.jpg

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Wow, people are pissed... apparently lots of people are flying in for this one. Gonna take a hit on airfare

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
So weird to try to change the date this late. Does this mean we'll have a bye week in-between scUM and the following game?

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
We probably were the only prime time game, on labor day weekend, wtf?

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
On the other hand, you’ll have meaningful football to watch on a Saturday you wouldn’t have had before.
Yeah in August. No thanks man. I feel like 3 bye weeks would make me lose my freaking mind. It’s like getting your presents 3 days early.. sure it’s cool then but you’re gonna be salty as hell watching your brothers and sisters come Christmas Morning

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Yeah in August. No thanks man. I feel like 3 bye weeks would make me lose my freaking mind. It’s like getting your presents 3 days early.. sure it’s cool then but you’re gonna be salty as hell watching your brothers and sisters come Christmas Morning
So you don’t miss football in August? I do.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Couldn't whipping Miami in front of a much bigger TV audience be good for us? If we're the only game on, a hell of a lot more people are going to be tuning in.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I don't mind either way. It's only a 2 hour drive for me. However, this would suck big time if you were flying in. It's not easy getting airlines to shift travel dates.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Couldn't whipping Miami in front of a much bigger TV audience be good for us? If we're the only game on, a hell of a lot more people are going to be tuning in.
Agreed. Especially after the long drought of NO college football. And those bye weeks allows us to check out our rivals without interuptions And who knows, it may help us with injuries at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator