a nole, fvk him,

nuff said
He's a boob, too.
a802f04dd43561d715d29421bcbd7098.jpg

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Crazy stuff. If they didn't draft him so high he would have been cut for how bad his first 3 years were.

His 05 to 07 seasons would have got most people cut also.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
How soon before he’s broke?

Soon. Vodka, rape drugs and legal expenses can’t be cheap. Plus you have to think he made some terrible investments along the way.

He’ll forever be remembered for his “mock chomp” the play directly before Doug to Quezzie, with the all-wise Nat Moore reminding him that the game wasn’t over just yet.

Just a bad human being.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good riddance!
My kid, who’s a Seahawks fan, will be elated. My hate for that guy has rubbed off on him. :proud:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
A nole kicker. You started a thread about a nole kicker? I know we’re trying to get to a million posts, but jeez. This takes on a whiff of desperation. Don’t worry; we’ll get there.
The only thing I'm desperate to do is to ban you for life.

This is relevant. This tool was a big part of Gator history when he did the Chomp at the crowd in 1997 (a game you almost certainly didn't see). Then, he was a first round pick as a KICKER and played 19 damn years. It's one weird story, and one of our few links left to the Spurrier era that was still playing.

Sober up.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
The only thing I'm desperate to do is to ban you for life.

This is relevant. This tool was a big part of Gator history when he did the Chomp at the crowd in 1997 (a game you almost certainly didn't see). Then, he was a first round pick as a KICKER and played 19 damn years. It's one weird story, and one of our few links left to the Spurrier era that was still playing.

Sober up.
Lol. I’m not the one who’s drinking. The only thing I agree with is he’s a tool. He’s not worthy of my time, yours’, or anyone else’s. And I did see the game BTW (on TV sadly, was our first fall back from overseas and we were in DC). Oh, and it your site; ban who you gotta ban, but lighten up Francis.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Janikowski wasn't just a fatass kicker. He was a polarizing, in-your-face figure from our biggest rival at the time, the same rival that laughingly lost twice to Miami in the waning moments on wide-right.

I actually think I liked Dan Kendra more if that's possible.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Janikowski wasn't just a fatass kicker. He was a polarizing, in-your-face figure from our biggest rival at the time, the same rival that laughingly lost twice to Miam in the waning moments on wide-right.

I actually think I liked Dan Kendra more if that's possible.
I’m not claiming he wasn’t/isn’t a D.B. I just can’t take a kicker very seriously, especially a fat drunk like that one. And can’t really care less he’s retiring. FWIW-I was far more irritated by Brock Berlin’s antics in 2003; in another game I probably almost certainly didn’t see. (Despite not allegedly seeing it either, it was one of those rare occasions where Mrs. G got verbally abusive; she might have actually used an expletive as I recall.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.