t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n160190 said:
Uni
So between Mississippi State and Ole Miss their only recognized athletic National Title is football 1960 Ole Miss co National Champion with Minnesota. University of Florida has 33 (21 since Foley took over) National Title teams. I don't think either Mississippi Schools are winning an arms race against Florida.

they're currently snagging players from our turf and we can't even pull a coach away from ole miss because they're more dedicated to winning right now than we are. Nobody gives a shcit about any other titles than football and basketball and yes we've been successful in both but you can't deny Foley has ignored the short comings of our football program the past few years. You're comparing our historys I'm comparing our futures. The landscape of college football is changing we don't have all the advantages we used to.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n160313 said:
they're currently snagging players from our turf and we can't even pull a coach away from ole miss because they're more dedicated to winning right now than we are. Nobody gives a shcit about any other titles than football and basketball and yes we've been successful in both but you can't deny Foley has ignored the short comings of our football program the past few years. You're comparing our historys I'm comparing our futures. The landscape of college football is changing we don't have all the advantages we used to.

:facepalm:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n160313 said:

So it wasn't Muschamp and our coaching staff that as the problem, it was our lost in the "arms" race that was the issue? We must not have gone to the final four in 2014 or had three trips to the final four before that. We didn't play in a BCS bowl in the last few years. Ole Miss and Mississippi have done so much better than us in those two sports as well the last 5 years? Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.