SEC Media Days

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Begin in Atlanta Monday 7/18/2022 at 9 a.m. Napier speaks Wednesday at 1 p.m. All on SECN.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Timing of this announcement fits this thread. Smart move by AR. If he has a big year the media would make a controversy out of "AR-15". Could be a distraction and cost him $$$

Last edited:

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Timing of this announcement fits this thread. Smart move by AR. If he has a big year the media would make a controversy out of "AR-25". Could be a distraction and cost him $$$

The majority liberal Dems UF has been pumping out will eat this **** up!

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
The right thing to do for AR.
Nothing to do with the 2nd amendment , just too many people out there suffering from the result of gun violence, just not a good look for a nick name in this day and age. IMO

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I think he should change his brand to Carbine. Fast to fire and packs a punch. People afraid of a name shouldn't be let out alone. Having said that, commercially, and it seems that is what college athletics is, it makes sense. He needs to appeal to low intellect folks afraid of their shadow who operate on feelings.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I'm sure the media will ONLY want to talk about the name change vs offense or the O-line, the WRs, lack of TEs.

phuckk the media AND AR-15s decision to change his name. Go to "Black Rifle" then.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
They are giving So. Car so much love...picking them 2 in the SEC East

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
They are giving So. Car so much love...picking them 2 in the SEC East

Pretty simple. They’re taking a coach that blew UF out, and adding a QB that blew UF out, and forgetting that no one associated with those two disasters is still at UF.

But are they really picking them over the vols?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffin was a riot, says NIL is simply legalized cheating. Compares it to baseball where those with the biggest payroll do all the winning and head coach not allowed to offer players anything to sign.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Kiffin was a riot, says NIL is simply legalized cheating. Compares it to baseball where those with the biggest payroll do all the winning and head coach not allowed to offer players anything to sign.
It's not going away...but like they have said...guiderails are needed.
Again, CFB needs a commissioner

BTW...I think Tebow adds a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.