SEC schedule and start date

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Was just reading that uga was cutting their home game attendance back to 30,000 fans and ohio st was capping it at 21,000. I'd like to see what "attendance restrictions" Miami will impose :lol:.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can’t wait for “We’re 13 points away from Bama”
I think youre going to be waiting a while. Maybe 24 points away Bammer.

Which is still better than Butters, who will be kicking the door in Atlanta any day now and having an offensive explosion wherever he is.

Just ask Dooley

Last edited:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Not a matter of being afraid. It’s more of a feeling of that the harder the road, the more likely we get beat up and lose some we shouldn’t.

Or is comparing the SEC grind to the ACC grind (same concept) just being scared of playing in the SEC?

No, it’s basically an observation of setting up a cakewalk vs. setting up for failure.

I understand what you're saying and acknowledge the logic of it. It's the mind set that indicated by, "Oh no, not Bama again. It's so unfair." , that I can't stand. And as you said, doesn't matter if we cant be Georgia anyway.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I understand what you're saying and acknowledge the logic of it. It's the mind set that indicated by, "Oh no, not Bama again. It's so unfair." , that I can't stand. And as you said, doesn't matter if we cant be Georgia anyway.

Yea. I mean, it would be cool to have another big match up, the thing would be just how the schedule would shake out. I imagine we would see all current SEC dates stick for us (at least beginning with opening at Tennessee on 9/26). BUT I could see the schedule going:

@UT
Carolina
LSU
@Ole Miss
@ BAMA
UGA- Jacksonville, we are “away” this year for those playing the home game.
BYE (move Vandy to 11/21)
Mizzou
@Vandy
Kentucky
TAMU

Basically, give us a murderer’s row to UGA, then Tennessee the back half of our schedule.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

F*** YEAH! Finally a coach pushing that the desire is not to make it to Atlanta. A coach saying that even winning in Atlanta in December is not the goal. That the goal is to win it all. After a decade of the bs of “just make it to Atlanta”, I’m glad to see this.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
F*** YEAH! Finally a coach pushing that the desire is not to make it to Atlanta. A coach saying that even winning in Atlanta in December is not the goal. That the goal is to win it all. After a decade of the bs of “just make it to Atlanta”, I’m glad to see this.
a lot of people can talk about Atlanta and championships.

you don't win championships by running the clock out hoping to keep the score closer. there's a reason why you never remember Spurrier or Creyer claiming a moral victory

or by keeping douchebag coaches that can't recruit.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Was just reading that uga was cutting their home game attendance back to 30,000 fans and ohio st was capping it at 21,000. I'd like to see what "attendance restrictions" Miami will impose :lol:.

So ahead of the curve.

empty-stadium.png

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017

Strickland is fuching full of it and expects us to just accept his pacifying BS. Per the Athletic, only South Carolina voteD against the new schedule that dropped OOC rivals. Strickland made it so obvious how important the FSU game is that he voted in favor of killing it.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Strickland is fuching full of it and expects us to just accept his pacifying BS. Per the Athletic, only South Carolina voteD against the new schedule that dropped OOC rivals. Strickland made it so obvious how important the FSU game is that he voted in favor of killing it.

Mr. “Mon-dee” has always been a fraud, imo. The sooner we send him, his cotton dockers, button-down-collar dress shirt, faux Twitter tough guy persona packing, the quicker we’ll return to elite status.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Mullinz wont score 24 points in his career vs Saban.

Saban comes up to my belt buckle.

Well that may explain some of your negative demeanor. I don’t have to tell you, but that’s freakishly tall. You can’t be in good health, and likely haven’t had a suit fit correctly since 5th grade graduation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb