SEC Schedule Released: UF plays Bama week 3

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Great looking schedule. We have a warm up before Tennessee comes to town.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, thanks to my job I'll have to wait until no more than two weeks prior to purchase a ticket. Sometimes they have me travel which would ruin my plans...
You can always sell them to another Updyke.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, thanks to my job I'll have to wait until no more than two weeks prior to purchase a ticket. Sometimes they have me travel which would ruin my plans...

I wouldn't worry about it. With our public ivy students there will be tons of cheap seats on the east side.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well, at least we'll get the losing started early before our hopes rise too high. Next year's team is going to be dan's worst.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If @Swamp Donkey were here, he'd say he's gone after the UGA loss. I don't think he gets canned next year. I think he'll be around for 2022.
Well, the leaks looked like we were firing him now. not so now, obviously.

You can't wait almost a year and fire him for cause. Im curious how you fire English for cause bc his boss took an illegal recruiting trip during a no contact period. That's going to be a fun argument in arbitration or court. Im guessing we fold in seconds instead.

I have no faith that the New Cowbell will keep bei anything but the New Cowbell.

The Lost Decades Continue.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
With that schedule team should be at a minimum 9-3 regular season.

So you think UK, Missouri, and the other teams Mullen tends to struggle with are just going to roll over for the mighty Gators? I think 9-3 is best case scenario....then you throw in a typical Mullen game (LSU 2020, UK & Missouri 2018) and it could be 8-4 or worse.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015

I do most of my ticket buying on stub hub and usually 14-9 days out is prime buying time, but my guess is that tickets are gonna be through the roof by then.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I hate this schedule. Mizzou in late November is an effing hell hole. Could be 30 degrees that day. Only good thing about getting bama that early is that they tend to be better later in the year (gee must be nice) as their replacements from last years nfl draft class comes together

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I hate this schedule. Mizzou in late November is an effing hell hole. Could be 30 degrees that day. Only good thing about getting bama that early is that they tend to be better later in the year (gee must be nice) as their replacements from last years nfl draft class comes together
This isn’t the year to complain about the schedule. We’re gonna be a bad team this year. I haven’t blinked twice at Alabama on the schedule. We’re gonna get destroyed. Some of you that don’t follow football that closely should really start preparing yourselves for the coming season. It’s going to be a massacre. The defense may actually be marginally better, but the offense will take a precipitous step back. We won’t have a championship offense or defense this year. Get ready for some dark Saturdays in fall 2021.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
True to form, we’ll go 8-4 for a (yawn) second straight year but this time the screaming and moaning will be over the awfense rather than the defense. We can never put it all together.

Will it be enough to get Mullen booted? It ought to be. For that reason it probably won’t. We do weird well.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I see some dark Saturday predictions so are we talking 7-5 or more like 4-8? Feel free to go out on the limb. I say 8-4 which obviously doesn't cut it but also won't get Mullen fired. Do we hope for the 4-8 so it gives the administration no choice but to fire him though? Do you want to see us crash and burn like Tenn and FSU?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I see some dark Saturday predictions so are we talking 7-5 or more like 4-8? Feel free to go out on the limb. I say 8-4 which obviously doesn't cut it but also won't get Mullen fired. Do we hope for the 4-8 so it gives the administration no choice but to fire him though? Do you want to see us crash and burn like Tenn and FSU?

4 wins isn’t needed to fire Mullen. However, Mullen isn’t going anywhere. Unless he wants to. For several years.

If crappy Mike White is still here, Mullen is going nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb