SEC Shorts for week one

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Is there really a need to start a new thread for every meme, video, article, or random thought about the game?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Classic:::: and I quote..........

"Do you Honestly think that The Dan Mullen would leave an athletic, put the team on his back, play making phenom on the bench for two years if he had him? I think not".

What a wonderful way to commemorate that Cousin Eddie is, was and always will be a loser and a Horrendous Head Football Coach.

1662387952115.png

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is there really a need to start a new thread for every meme, video, article, or random thought about the game?
SEC Shorts deserves their own thread. They are always hilarious. Loved the shot they took at Mullen and the reference about playing in the Swamp.

jbaker07

Oct 15, 2017

"Do you Honestly think that The Dan Mullen would leave an athletic, put the team on his back, play making phenom on the bench for two years if he had him? I think not".

What a wonderful way to commemorate that Cousin Eddie is, was and always will be a loser and a Horrendous Head Football Coach.

View attachment 48291
That was my favorite part of the whole video. A subtle but powerful dig at our previous coach. How he could have started Franks over Trask and EJ over AR is beyond my comprehension.

Last edited:

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

View attachment 48291
That part of the clip should be played every time Mullen walks into an interview for a head coaching job or a talent evaluator position. He should never be in any position where he gets to decide the right person for the job.

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do you honestly think the THE Dan Mullen who leave a "put the team on your back quarterback on the bench?"
Thought everyone would enjoy the new SEC shorts after the first week. Hopefully they will put out a new one after LSU's debacle last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.