SEC suspends trading in 15 securities due to 'questionable' social media activity

Discussion in 'Business, Investing & Finance' started by Taco Gratis, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Taco Gratis

Taco Gratis Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,400 / -254

• Concrete Helmet

Concrete Helmet Hook, Line, and Sinker
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $8,571
      Ratings:
      +13,964 / -1,009
      People are finally getting scared. I warned of this before the election and some shrugged it off BUT here is reality....communism in it's finest form carried out by the lying sack of sh!t Powell who is trying to cover for what this new regime is installing. Tell me you don't think people are realizing the effects of what the stimulus really means? New minimum wage means 25% more of the small businesses that survived will now also be doomed...meanwhile the Costco's of the world gladly raised their minimum wage to $16 per hour knowing that they will cut everyones hours back to the minimum of 32 hours and move others to part time status....does this remind anyone of 2009 on steroids?

Now their going to control what you can invest in....check out gold and silver and look at the squeeze there. They are forcing the price down so those holding ANYTHING of value will sell...crypto is next...

#2 Concrete Helmet, Feb 26, 2021
      Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    • BMF

BMF Bad Mother....
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $20,256
      Ratings:
      +27,634 / -420
      I have one of these, BLSP. I have about $800 worth, I'm down about 25+% (I was up over 50% at one point).

• FireFoley

FireFoley Senior Member
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $4,592
        Ratings:
        +6,472 / -394
        These are all Pink sheet or Over the Counter Bulletin Board stocks I believe. Known in the past as penny stocks. Does not mean they are not legit companies just that filing rules are different and disclosures are different. Often difficult to get info on them. Also many are thinly traded so perhaps they think manipulation is easier.